Tommy<3

outfit above:

summary: Thomas has a secret crush on y/n; y/n is the most perfect, popular girl in the camp, and everyone wants to be with or be her.

warnings: fluff, tiny bit of angst, if i missed anything let me know!:)

parings: Tommy x fem!reader

Thomas slater; stared from afar as the
Y/C/H, smiled and handed one of the campers their friendship bracelet she was helping fix. Thomas completely adored Y/N, he wish he could be as sweet and kind as she was to others.

Y/N L/N; the prettiest girl here. everyone wanted to be Y/N. she was insanely popular and beautiful, who didn't want to be her friend?

"hey, Y/N.." Thomas walked over to Y/N; she was sitting with the campers helping them with their crafts. "hi, Tommy." Y/N looked up at Thomas, and fluttered her eyelashes.

Thomas looked away for a second, feeling heat began to rise up onto his cheeks. "uh.. so the counselors decided we wanted to do a fire tonight, do you wanna help me set it up?" Thomas; like everyone had a crush on Y/N. "of course. i'll do anything for you." Y/N smiled sweetly and handed the crafted bunch of heart to the other camper, who needed help.

Thomas knew he didn't have a chance, but at least it was worth a try; right?

"okay.. well i see you later." Thomas ran his fingers through his hair, flexing the muscles on his arm while doing so. Y/N waved, "i'll see you, tommy."

Thomas smiled and walked away in the direction of his cabin. her eyes followed Thomas as he left. Y/N scanned her eyes down Thomas's body. to his amazing sandy blonde hair all the way down to his black shoes he picked to wear today.

*AT THE DINING HALL*

"Tommy?" Y/N asked out into the air as she entered the dining hall. "yeah? in here." Thomas's voice echoed throughout the one of the back rooms in the dining hall.

Y/N walked around the corner into a back room and saw Thomas looking for something on the shelves. "what are you looking for?" Y/N questioned walking closer to Thomas.

"some colored paper for the kids.." Thomas stepped back from the tall shelves and turned. "here, let me look." Y/N smiled and reached her arms up trying to feel for some construction paper.

"be careful." Thomas warned Y/N noticing the wobbly shelf. "relax, tommy.. i got this." Y/N brought her foot to the bottom shelf. "i feel the paper!" Y/N was about to put her other foot on the shelf but she lost her balance and fell onto her butt. "oh shit!" Thomas immediately jumped to her side.

"are you okay?" Thomas grabbed both sides of Y/Ns face, moving it in his palms to check for scratches. "tommy.." Y/N blushed at how concerned he was. Thomas continued to moved his eyes down Y/Ns body, locating any bruises or scratches.

Thomas's eyes went wide when he saw a scratch on Y/Ns ankle. "you're bleeding!" Thomas moved swiftly on his knees. "oh-"Y/N couldn't help but blush a little and smile. "i'm okay, it doesn't hurt." Y/N giggled.

"bull shit!" Thomas snapped his eyes up to meet Y/Ns. "let's go. we need to get you cleaned up." Thomas pulled Y/N up to his chest, then picking her up by the thighs and caring her bridal style.

"i can walk!" Y/N wrapped her arms around Thomas's neck. "so? i like carrying you." Thomas kicked the door open and walked out of the dining hall. "hey, ziggy!" Thomas called the red head over. "oh, hey. what's up, Tommy?" Ziggy walked over to the pair, looking confused.

"can you go get the construction paper and some glue from the back room?" Thomas asked. "sure thing." Ziggy nodded. "also.. you okay, Y/N?" the red head asked Y/N. "i'm fine.. Tommy just likes to be extra." Y/N sent a smile to Thomas. "right.." Ziggy walked away.

*IN Y/Ns CABIN*

"i'm fine, it's just a scratch." Y/N insisted, as Thomas walked into her bathroom and grabbing a bandage and some neosporin.

"i just want to make sure it doesn't get infected." Thomas came back into her bedroom and laid all the supplies on the bed, next to Y/N. Y/N rolled her eyes; "but hurry, i want to get back to the campers and help them with the crafts."

see. that's the thing, Thomas adored Y/N. she was always eager to help everyone as much as she can. "h-how do you so that?" Thomas kneeled in front of the girl. "do what?" Y/N giggled.

"help everyone? you're so kind." Thomas reached for the bandage and applied the neosporin to the cloth part in the middle.

"i don't know.. i guess it's just instinct." Y/N shrugged. "i adore you." Thomas looked up at Y/N.

Y/N wasn't expecting the sudden eye contact and it made her blush a dark red. "i.." Y/N looked down at her thighs. "seriously..i think you're amazing." Thomas placed his hand on her thigh.

"thank you, tommy." Y/N brought her hand on top of his, rubbing her thumb across his knuckles. "anything for you.." Thomas sent a shy smile to his crush.

"i like you."

"what?"

A/N: i'm back bitches😍 taking a break has helped me a little. i'm still kinda busy with school and everything, but i'm doing ok, right now. so, i've felt like i should post for you guys:)