Josh<3

outfit above:

summary: you and josh hang out and watch your movie together

warnings: heart wrenching fluff!! if i missed anything let me know!:)

parings: Josh x fem!reader

"hey, Deena." Y/N smiled at her when she walked into the Johnson house. "hey, Y/N/N! Josh is in his bedroom." She waved at me. "okie dokie." Y/N took of her shoes and made her way downstairs.

Y/N put her backpack on the floor next to the entrance to his bedroom. She sometimes stayed over on the weekends.

"baby?" Y/N looked around, "oh there he is" Y/N walked up to Josh doing something on his computer. "hey.." Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck and gave Josh a little peck on the cheek.

Josh took of his headphones and turned around. "oh hey, baby." Josh smiled. "hi." Y/N walked over to josh's bed and sat down. "so, want to just chill and watch movies?" Josh turned off the computer and sat next to his girlfriend.

"sure whatever you want to do, baby." Y/N beamed. "well i'll be right back, i'm going to go make popcorn and grab some sodas." Josh got up and gave Y/N a kiss on the forehead before leaving the room.

Y/N fell back onto his bed. "guess i should look for some movies or shows.." Y/N got up and grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. Y/N surfed the channels for a bit until,

a movie was playing, 'My Girl'. to Y/N and josh that was their movie. that was the first ever movie they had seen together.

Y/N smiled, "that's our movie.." Y/N mumbled to herself. Josh came down the stairs with a small bowl of popcorn some soda and a small bag of red licorice. "Baby! look!" Y/N pointed at the screen.

Josh set down the drinks on his side table and put the bowl of popcorn in Y/Ns lap and sat down.

"holy shit, it's our movie." Josh couldn't hold back his smile. "I know! i know!" Y/N squealed. "i haven't see this movie in forever."

"all right.." Y/N put the popcorn on the table and jumped into the covers, and huddled next to Josh, she rested her head on his chest and tangled their legs together.

Josh ran his fingers though Y/Ns hair and rubbed circles on her back. as the movie played in the back, Y/N closed her eyes listening to Josh's heartbeats it her to sleep.

She grabbed his hand and interlocked them, "i love you, josh." Y/N whispered before drifting off to sleep.

Josh was definitely surprised, but it made him feel all warm in fuzzy knowing that Y/N loved him.

"I love you, Y/N." Josh leaned down and kissed her head, of course he loved her back. they've been friends since the second grade, even before they were together-

Josh was so in love with this girl..