Cindy<3

outfit above:

summary: Cindy and Y/N felt this hatred towards each other; always fighting and name calling. but maybe after all..Cindy felt something different.

warnings: hella angst, fluff, homophobia🙄 if i missed anything let me know!:)

parings: Cindy x fem!reader

*PART TWO*

(i'm not sure if i should put a TW, but this does have a little part at the beginning that talks about ED and depression, so just a warning, enjoy!!)

It was days after the secret was released and Y/N hasn't left her bed. how could she? her reputation was destroyed and her parents were furious. did they even still love her?

Y/N laid in her tear soaked pillow. Y/N couldn't even bothered shower; maybe it was gross but she didn't have the energy. spending all her time crying or sleeping. "Y/N..?" Y/Ns little sister walked into her room with a clear cup of orange juice and something on a plate; Y/N couldn't really tell yet.

she lifted her head and moved the covers to see her. "hey, Chelsea.." Y/N mumbled; it was clear that she had a horse throat from crying. "i thought i should bring you something because mom and charlie haven't made you anything." Chelsea placed the plate and cup on her dresser.

"thanks, princess." Y/N softly smiled. "i still love you forever." Chelsea kissed Y/Ns forehead and walked to the open door. "oh and i think girls are pretty too!" Chelsea left the room with a big happy smile and walking tall and proud.

Y/N felt happy that her sister still loved her and, loved who she wanted even if she didn't understand was lesbian was. Chelsea was Y/Ns number one fan, no one had Chelsea's back like Y/N and same goes for Y/N.

even though Chelsea was 8, she was Y/Ns best friend; and right now, only friend.

Y/N sighed and turned to face the wall. "Y/N?" a voice was heard from the other side of the door. "go away." Y/N mumbled face into the pillow. the door opened anyway.

Y/N turned back over annoyed ready to yell at whoever was interrupting her time alone. "didn't you hear me i-" Y/Ns eyes got big when she saw Ziggy; Cindys sister,  walk into her room. "Zig?" Y/N flipped the covers off of her and basically threw herself at Ziggy. "woah!" Ziggy stumbled backwards.

"Ziggy, oh my god." Y/N wrapped her arms around the red heads neck and buried her face into the hair that was still over her shoulder. "Y/N, are you okay?" Ziggy laughed and Y/N pulled away. "have you not seen what your sister did?!" Y/Ns heart strings tugged at the memory of the night on the porch.

"yeah.." Ziggys face softened. "i'm sorry." Ziggy grabbed Y/Ns hand. "it's okay." Y/N smiled; her face looked the opposite of what that smile said. Y/Ns eyes were swollen and red, her lips were bruised and ripped from the nights where she tugged at her lips to keep her sobs quiet.

"Cindys a reck." Ziggy sat down on Y/Ns bed. "okay? she's the one who ruined my life." Y/N rolled her eyes; ignoring the gilt she felt. "she's sorry, you know?" Ziggy knew how Cindy, under how she acted on the outside was far from what she felt deep under her skin.

"i don't care, Ziggy. she ruined my life." Y/N felt like she was ready to let sobs go once more. "do you want to know why she, did what she did?" Ziggy looked at Y/N. "why?" Y/N sniffed. "she was beyond jealous." Ziggy nodded her head, remembering how her sister almost broke a glass cup seeing Natalies story; holding hands with Y/N.

"wait- so you're saying, Cindy Berman; your sister, a mean cold hearted bitch, was jealous!" Y/N almost yelled. "mhm." Ziggy confessed. "how does that make sense? she called me a freak for being a lesbian?" Y/N ran her fingers through her hair, trying to under what the hell was happening.

"she just wanted you to love her." Ziggy tried to justify her sister's actions, "i- Ziggy. your sister outed me to my friends and family. the only person i have right now is my 8 year old sister, Ziggy." Y/N looked at Ziggy with anger.

"just let her explain." Ziggy got up from the messy bed. "get dressed and come to my house. see ya." Ziggy walked backwards finishing the last words she had to say before turning around and leaving Y/N, alone. once again.

"fuck!" Y/N yelled and threw a book that was on the bed at the wall across from the bed. how could Cindy possibly feel that way about Y/N. she was always a bitch and had something to say.

*AFTER GETTING READY*

Y/N had no idea why she wanted to go see Cindy, but she just had to; like it was drawing her in. "why am i even trying." Y/N groaned tying her shoes. she walked up to the mirror to look once more, she straightened her shirt, tugging on the bottom and feeling it a little loose. "huh.. guess i lost a few pounds.." Y/N bit her lip, noticing how bad she let herself go.

*AT CINDYS HOUSE*

Y/N keep telling herself on the walk there to be cool and try not to explode. she walking up to the door and rang the door bell. Y/N quickly wiped her hands down her jeans, "what." a female voice opened the door. "hi." Y/N stood straight, not really smiling but not really mad either.

"Y/N?" Cindy quickly pulled the hood of her hoodie off her head and brushed her fingers through her hair. "hey." Cindy stood straight. "so.. i wanted to talk." Y/N looked down to the ground. "all right? come in." Cindy moved out of the door way and left some space for Y/N to walk in to. 

"we can talk in the living room." Cindy lead Y/N to the living room after shutting the door behind Y/N. "what is it?" Cindy was very surprised to see Y/N, here. "about the post." Y/N exhaled sharply. Cindy just stayed quiet, and played with her thumbs in her lap.

"i ju-" Y/N was ready to explain why she had acted that way when Cindy all of the sudden interrupted her. "i'm sorry, and i shouldn't have posted that, but i couldn't help but to feel rage and jealously that you went on a date when Natalie." Cindy rolled her eyes at Natalie.

Y/N relaxed her breathing and continued on what she was saying. "before you interrupt me again, let me finish." instead of looking at the floor, Y/N stared at Cindy. "do you like me?" Y/N asked anxiously. Cindy face turned a deep red and quickly turned away from Y/Ns face.

"no." Cindy answered very fast so it was obviously Cindy was lying, Y/N smiled. why was she happy? Cindy ruined her life? why doesn't she hate her right now?

"i'm not sure why i don't feel like i hate you." Y/N mumbled just loud enough for Cindy to hear, but now looking back at the floor.

Cindy slowly looked at Y/N. "what..?" Cindy was definitely shocked. "i- i don't know what's wrong.. but i don't hate you." Y/N looked up. "i'm not sure why, because i have no one left but.. i just don't." Y/N let out a shaky breath.

Cindy stood from her seat and walked over to Y/N. Y/N lifted her head to see Cindy. Cindy leaned down and grabbed the side of Y/Ns neck and pulled her in.

Cindy kissed Y/N, the faint flavor of cherry chapstick was tasted on Y/Ns lips along with mint, and Cindy was loving it.

Y/N took a minute to notice what was happening before kissing back. she was in shock and then pulled her hips down so, Cindy was sitting on top of her lap.

their lips moving perfectly in sync, teeth clashing together and tongues swirling together. Y/N was running out of air and she was sure Cindy was too; but, she didn't want to pull away. but she pulled away anyway.

heavy breaths were heard, Y/N rested her forehead on Cindys forehead. "i never hated you, Y/N." Cindy smiled.