Kurt<3

outfit above:

summary: y/n got bored so she decided to call her boyfriend over.

warnings: fluff, if i missed anything let me know!:)

parings: Kurt x fem!reader

Y/N laid on her bed, stomach flat on the soft bed with her feet in the air. a book in front of her and her glasses slightly off the bridge of her nose.

"ugh." Y/N tossed her book to the side and rolled over on her back, nothing much was able to be done at her house; mom and dad were always on 'business trips' and holiday vacations, Y/N was also the only child. her mom and dad would send some money for clothes, days when she was out with friends and her boyfriend, also some money food for the house.

She sighed and propped herself on her elbows and reached for her phone. Y/N opened her messages app and pulled up her boyfriends contact.

—————-

Baby boy<3

hey baby

hey my princess,
what's up?

i'm boreddddd
can you come over:)?

anything for you, lovie
i'll be over soon

—————-

Y/N smiled at her boyfriend: her partner, her everything, her life. Kurt was everything to Y/N. yes, he may seem like a cocky dick, but when you got to know him he was sweet and a gentleman.

Y/N put her phone on her bed side table and jump off her bed so she could clean up a bit. She ran downstairs, the pads of her feet hitting the cold wood; entering the downstairs.

she straightened the throw pillows laying across the couch, fluffing the sides of them up to make them softer and to make them look like new. Y/N grabbed the blanket that was on the floor and laid it out on the back of the couch.

*AFTER CLEANING*

Y/N stood back to see how clean she got be house. it wasn't very dirty to begin with, just a few cups on the kitchen island and the living room had a few messy places; again Y/N basically lived alone.

Y/N sighed and slightly smiling as she walked to her living room waiting for her boyfriend to arrive. Y/N plopped on the arm chair and pulled out her phone; scanning through apps and going back and forth between them.

a message popped up on her screen saying, kurt had texted her that he was here. Y/N stood from the arm chair and walked to her door, opening the door she smiled, "hey, baby." Kurt greeted his lovely girlfriend. "hello.." Y/N leaned in to give her boyfriend a quick peck. she pulled back and moved to the side so, Kurt could step in.

the blonde boy stepped into the house, the faint smell of vanilla and coffee was smelt throughout the air; from the candle lit on the kitchen island.

"so, what would you like to do?" Kurt put his hand in his pockets and walked into the living room. "we can watch movies, and if you want..say over?" Y/N suggested. Kurt and Y/N have only been dating for a few months and he has yet to stay over. "really?" Kurt raised his eyebrows and followed Y/Ns body movements as she sat on the couch.

"it's up to you, baby." Y/N propped her elbow on the back of the couch and rested her head on her knuckles. "uh-uh yeah, sure!" Kurt nodded his head and sat down. "all righty!" i'll go make some snacks. Y/N rubbed her hands together and swiftly moved her body to the kitchen.

Kurts eyes followed Y/N to the kitchen. there was something about Y/N that gave Kurt butterflies. her smile made him all happy and fuzzy on the inside; when she would kiss him, little explosions would go off and his heart would start racing. and when Y/N would bite her lip when she was nervous or would twirl the ends of her hair was adorable and it made Kurt smile.

Kurt moved some pillows and blankets to make the couch as comfortable as possible. he grabbed the remote and switched on 'Netflix'. Y/N came back with a big green bowl of popcorn, some sour strips and m&ms. "m&ms for you!" Y/N handed Kurt the small plastic bag of the chocolate candy and placed the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table in front of them.

she sat down next to Kurt, shifting her body into him. Kurt wrapped his arm around Y/Ns back; so his hand was rested on Y/Ns stomach. Y/N laid her head against Kurts shoulder; smiling.

at this moment, life was perfect. Y/N had everything she needed right here.