🌑"!!!!!!!"☀️

Wed, May 25th 2022, 7:49pm

"Sooo... since you want me to spit it out, then I will. Congrats, you get you're show back!"
°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩

Sun and moon looked at eachother before laughing hysterically at the same time. Jay watched them not knowing if they were happy, or angry. She really couldn't tell what they were feeling. So she started laughing with them, just to feel less awkward.

The laughing died down slowly as it came to a stop. "O-okay... oh God... I just haven't laughed that hard in... like forever!" Sun said as he catched his breath and whiped a small tear from his eye. Then, they just stood there dumbfounded and quietly processing what she just said.

"Okay..... so this is not a joke... right...???" "If I wanted to tell ya'll a joke, it would be much more funnier" The two drops looked a each other before big smiles grew on their faces.

"Oh my...!!!" "Sun..." "We're getting our show back!!!" They both shouted at the same time and hugged each other as tears of joy fell down their faces. "Aww...." Jay smiled at the lovely sight before she got pulled into the tight hug. "Oh!-" She stood in between the two.

"H-hey guys! I-i don't wanna r-ruin the moment-" The two animatronics didn't pay attention to her. "B-but you're kinda squeezing me too tight!!" "Oh!" They both broke the hug and Jay let out a big gasp.

"Sorry!" Sun apologized while wiping his tears away. "Y-you're not really lying??" Moondrop held her by the shoulders, shaking her. "Cross my heart and hope to die" She smiled at the two. "Moon, we're getting out show back!!" "We are!!"

"God I don't think I've ever seen you truly smile AND cry" Jay smirked at Moon. "Shut up" he grinned at her as he whiped his tears away, but they just kept flowing out. "Yea, I don't think I've seen you cry waterfalls out of you're eyes!" Sun laughed.

"H-Hey! I'm not the only one crying my eyes out!" He blushed embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He laughed even more at Moon from his embarrassment. "Okay, so let me tell you more about this" Jay interrupted the two.

"So us the mechanics, workers from Work and Repairs and maintenance are going to all start working on the plan for remodeling you're stage!" She explained. "It will take a while, so be patient. Each section will have a role. Mechanics will be the ones building and remodeling the stage and all."

"Works and Repairs will make out the new design of you're outfits and layout of the stage" Sun and Moon listened carefully and fully interested. "And finally, maintenance will clean up and tidy up the place before and after it's build!"

The whole plan sounded perfect. "As a matter of fact-" she added. "Maintenance is actually cleaning you're stage right now. The company wanted to start as early as possible before telling ya" "I don't think I could be happier!" "Wait! But who'll run the daycare?" Sun looked at Moon before looking back at Jay.

Yes they didn't like the idea of the daycare being the place they were tossed at after their accident at first. But they didn't hate it after a while of adjusting. So them getting their stage back was amazing news. But it meant leaving the daycare behind.

"Ha! About that! You're stage will sorta be like a much, much! More bigger daycare. Yes you'll peform but also take care of the kids Ofcourse This daycare will be used for something else and be moved to you're stage." She paused before speaking again. "If ya'll wanna do that" she said sorta quietly.

Sun and Moondrop looked at each other. Then after a short pause they agreed. "We would love that!" They both smiled at her.

"Okay then! It's decided! You'll have both of the thing you like the most! The news about a new attraction opening up will spread around the plex. In the meantime, keep working like always. In a few days or weeks, we'll start moving you two downstairs and getting the show on the road!"

The two animatronics nodded excitedly, happy to have the thing they loved most comming back to them.

THE END
Sat, May 28th 2022 7:13pm
SORRY FOR NOW UPDATING IS SO LONG, IM WORKING ON MY NEW HOUSE AND IT REALLY TAKES UP MY TIME!!