🌑Part 2: Truth☀️

11:36am

No one's pov:

"Why?" Aske Freddy. "Okay enough with the questions!" Growled moon. "Its fine moon, I'm fine" Said sun as he looked down trying to keep his smile. "Oh! No wonder you guys looked familiar!" "Hm?" Said Freddy as he looked next to him.

"When I was little, before you found me. I was wondering around in the underground, I was headed to Dj music man. Then, I saw this hallway with cool looking doors and lights.

"So I went inside and when I did, I saw the most amazing thing in the world!! It was a ring of seats on were the people were sitting at. They were all cheering and screaming with joy."

"And in the air, there were these two animatronics, they were swinging from swings and then, one of them, it's name was Shooting star grabbed one of the kids and took them up in the air."

"Eventually Shooting star placed him down with its parents. One of guards had seen me, and he took me into one of the seats. I was amazed at the peformance!!!"

"I continued to see their shows until, it was stopped. But, it was you two who were performing right??!!" Said Gregory excited.

"Yep" said moon and sun at the same time. "Wait? So you telling me this ain't no lie??" Said Monty as he looked at both sun and moon. "Well, Gregory is our proof, he said it himself he had seen one of shows!" "Dam, so you guys were hot shots!" Said Roxy interested in this.

As they all looked at the two, sun and moon could feel the one question they all wanted to ask growing, *why did they stopped performing*

°Sigh° "Guess you all really want to know uh?" "Sorry! It's just were so curious! Mainly because we never heard of such thing going on in the Mega plex, we never even knew there was another show going on besides ours." Sais Chica.

"Heck! We didn't even knew you guys existed" Shouted out Monty. They all turn to look at him with glaring eyes "What???" He half shouted and whispered. "Its fine, we did knew you guys performed performed and all." "We were just always told to never leave the underground that's why you guys didn't knew about us." chukled Sun. "Why couldn't you two leave?" Asked Freddy "Dunno" They both shrugged.

"W-well, I guess I gotta answer your question now!" Said sun trying to be happy. "Hey, you sure about this sunny?" Looked over moon in concern. "Yea, gotta get over it eventually"

"It had all started when-"

THE END
12:28PM

I will be making the next chapter some time today. Hope you enjoyed this one!!!