☀️News🌑

Tue, May 17th 2022, 2:52pm

They all made their way out of the stage. Sun and moon locked the doors once again, expecting it to never be opened again. But, that would just be for a short time before they would come back, ready for a peformance.
°○°°°○°°°○°°°○°°°○°°°○°°°○°°°○°°°○°°°○°°°○°°°

Sun, moon, and the glamrocks spend their days as normal. The twin drops kept their small performances during nap time. Yes the glamrocks and Gregory were allowed to watch now and then.

It was all going great, until Sundrop and Moondrop recived some unexpected news that would change them.

Present time:

Sun was cleaning the daycare as always, well, more like DEEP cleaning the daycare. It is kne of the things he does when he feels like it's not clean. "Moon? Moony?" Sun was looking inside the nap room looking for his partner.

He came across a small pile of pillows and blankets on the floor. "Ah.... You're sleeping... which is good, but you're doing it just when I'm cleaning" He chukled slightly. He crossed his arms  then bend down and yanked the blankets off.

"Huh...? Whas happen...?" Moon then saw sundrop standing above him holding the blankets. "Moon, we must clean the whole daycare today" he calmly spoke. "Why...?" He groaned and slowly stood up.

"Didn't... we just... cleaned like, two weeks ago...?" "No, that was two months ago silly. Let's go. You gotta replace the pillows, blankets, and everything else in here"

"Don't wanna..." Moon Protested. "You're lucky you get to clean the nap room, it's rather small. The rest of the daycare cleaning is up to me. It's was bigger than here, so you have it easy" "fiar"

The two then got ready to clean the whole place up. They were two hours into cleaning when they were interrupted by someone coming inside. "Hello?~"

(We are just going to call this worker, ^Jay^ to make things easier)

Sun turned around towards the voice. "Jay? What may I help you with?" Jay walked inside kinda nervous. She was one of the workes who had repaired and remodeled Sun and Moon. She hadn't seen them since.

"Uhhh, can I speak with the two of you..?" "Sure" They both said at the same time. "Well, I got some news that might shock you, I don't know how yall will react to it." Jay tried to say the news as best as possible.

"Okay, so be ready for this. The plex is popular with the glamrocks" Sun and moon nodded. "And you two know you're stage was never really destroyed" They both nodded again.

"The plex has made a great amount of money. So.... I really don't know why I was told this informant that I am going to give to you two. I mean, I just work in works and repairs. I ain't no big shot to ever recive this type of news!" She chukled nervously.

"Spit it out already" Moon was already annoyed, he really didn't take Jay. Since she was the one of the workers who change him and sun, and the same worker who messed with their bodies the night of the accident. Ofcourse she was sorry for them.

"Sooo... since you want me to spit it out, then I will. Congrats, you get you're show back!"

THE END
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG, ABOUT TO END 8TH GRADE AND GOTTA GET READY!!!