Part 10: Backstory

11:48pm

Sun twirled around as he passed the kid in the air at moon. He caught him. The kid laughed as the others reached out for the two. Moon gently placed the kid down.  He was smiling, but not for long before he looked over at sundrop. His eyes widden.

No one's pov:

Sun was shaking, breathing hard. He started panicking trying to detached his hook without knowing in a panic trying to hold on into in. "N-no... d-dont let g-go... don't d-drop me...!" Moon was far from sundrop. He went against the wall, and kicked himself off and towards Sun he flew.

Moon was near him before sun unhooked himself, dropping towards the floor. "Huh?" Moon watched in horror as everything he feared was happening right before him. "STAR!!!" Sundrop was confused at what was happening before quickly realizing what he'd just done. "MOON!!!"

Moondrop then swept sundrop right before he reached the floor. Sundrop was shaking in his arms. "P-p-put m-me down...." "huh?" "Put me down... Put me down!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!" Moon was in shock as he looked down at him, his eyes were filled with fear.

Moon placed him down, but then sun collapsed on his knees once his feet touched the floor. He panted heavily as he hugged himself. "K-kids, i-its time for s-sleep, th-the shows over!" Said sun as he got up and smiled towards them as if nothing happened. The kids nodded happly as they took a moondrop candy and went to sleep.

"Star-" "ITS NOT STAR ANYMORE ITS SUNDROP!!!" Yelled sun angry. "Just forget about everything that happened!!! Please Moon just forget we ever did this!!" He begged as tears fell. Moondrop walked towards him as sun collapsed on the floor crying. "N-no no don't touch me!!! D-dont touch me!!" He sobbed as Moon just hugged him, not letting go.

"Shhh~ Its okay, it's okay... Im here.... I won't let you go, to anyone or anything, ever" they both sat there the rest of the day until play time.

Next morning:

Sundrop was laying on the big bed that they both shared in the tower. Moon slowly and carefully sat up, not waking sun up. "I'll be back starlight" Moon said as he kissed his forehead and left the room. (I know this seems gay, but it ain't so no thoughts here)

It was still dawn and moon was just walking around the plex. He was humming a tune before he got interrupted, or more like scared. "Hey moonface-" "AHHHHHH!!!" Moon then accidentally kicked Monty down. "God what is wrong with you!!! Sneaking up like that at 5am!!!!"

"You're the one who got scared!!!" He Shouted as he got up. "Sigh* what do you want anyways?" "Well, I just wanna say, well complain about the ruckus of yesterday in the daycare. I wanna know why there was so much yelling in there?"

Moon stood there quiet. "None of you're business" he growled as he started walking away. "Get you're ass back here!!!" Moon didn't listen and kept walking. "Too shy to tell? I don't care anyways, we get way more cheers and fame that the two of you useless attendances!" He smirked.

Moon stop walking, he slowly turned around and glared at him. "What...." "like I've said, we are far popular tha the two of you! You wouldn't understand how it feels to be really loved and how fame feels!!~"

Moon was boiling with anger, "Listen here you little lizard!-" "Lizard!!! Now listen to me you little bitch!!!" "How was you're fall down in the beginning? Hmm? You're beautiful Era of despair!~" "How the helm you know that??" "I now everything, I've been here soo long."

"Shut it!! You've only been here a few months, you're new. Nobodies, now you better listen to me-" "or what? You and me gonna have a fight of golf?" "Now you've done it-" Monty said as he reached to give a punch, but Moon doged. Just as he was about to return one, he was interrupted by someone.

"Woah! Hello there Mr.Montgomery!! My apologies for the chaos moon has done. We shall now take our leave!!" Sun said as he grabbed Moon's arm. "But he!-" "Moon, please!" He whispered. "Yea that's right! Go on, leave!! Go sing your lullabies or whatever!!" "You little-" before Moon could finish, he suddenly fell down.

Sun luckily caught him, his eyes were dark. "You silly thing, you've waisted you're battery again, I told you not to stay up for me" he quietly said and sighed. Sun put Moon on his back and started to walk away.

"Here let me help ya" Monty rushed over and placed moon on his back. "Hm?" Sun was surprised at his sudden actions. "What?" "Nothing, you just surprised me, that's all!" He smiled.

"You're twin is a dick" "Language!" "Sorry" Sun then smiled at him. "I thought you didn't like us" "I don't like HIM, you're okay, less annoying" Sun chukled. They made it to the daycare sun opened the big wide doors and stepped in.

"Woah, this place is huge" "yes it is, follow me please." Sun then started to lead Monty towards the tower. "You know, he's really not a bad guy. Moon doesn't mean to act the way he really does. You should've seen how he acted before. He was so nice and was rarely mad at anything and anyone. These days it just seams that anger is all he can show to anyone but me." Sun said as he looked down.

The end
6:46am
Next chapter is the last one for the Backstory, then we will move on to the present time.