🌑Acceptance ☀️

8:15pm

He then used his spike to carefully cut the rope. He then cut moon's ropes and jumped back inside the vent. "Good job sun, but you know you could've let me behind" he smirked. "You know full well that you and me can't be separated for too long" Sun whispered at him while smiling. "Okay, well split up, and meet with Dj music man. Got it?" "Mhm" Sun nodded at him as they went their separate ways.

No one's pov:

Monty was mumbling to himself angrily as he dragged the rope that was attached to nothing. He kept running to hallways with dead ends. "Just tell em where they ran moonface!!!" He Shouted as he turned to Moon. He was dumbfounded when he saw, no one. He looked at his end of the rope he'd been dragin for so long. He stood there trying to process everything.

"Eh?" He then let the loudest growl ever.

With Chica Roxy and Freddy:

"We've been walking for so long, are you sure you can know where you're going?" Both Freddy and Roxy asked as they followed Chica, who was just walking aimlessly. "Uhhh yea-" suddenly they all hear a horrorfing roar. They all pause before looking at eachother. "Monty!" They all cheered as they ran towards the roaring alligator.

After a while of running, they turned the corner to see Monty punching the walls. "Dudde!" Roxy shouted at him getting his attention. "Where's Moondrop?" Freddy asked as he looked over at the cut rope Monty was holding.

"That little rat got away!" "Great, now we lost the other one" Roxy sighed. "What do ya mean ya lost the other one!" Monty growled at them. "We lost sundrop" Chica and Freddy said with shaking voices. "YOU WHAT!!!"

With the drops:

Moon and sun crawled inside the vents. They knew the place full well, or so they thought. Sun reached his destination and kicked the vent open. He jumped out and looked around. "Dang it!" He Hissed as he was back in the hallway where it lead to their stage.

He then looked up to see mondrop dropping down from the vents as he too looked around before cursing. "Why the hell do we keep landing here!" "I don't know, I've tired taking different and longer routes to Dj's place but I keep ending up here" "Same" Sun and moon where stuck in a loop. No matter where the whent, where they crawled, they always ended up in the hallway that lead to their stage.

They didn't know why, they knew every nick and crack of the whole place, yet, they couldn't seem to find Dj' area. "Why do we gotta end up here out of all the places, why here..." Sun sighed as he leaned against the wall and slumped down.

Moon also sat down next to him. Sun rested his head on moon's lap, which moon started to fiddle around with his spikes. They sat there quietly for a while.

THE END
11:52PM
THIS STORY SHALL NOW BE UPDATED EVERY TWO DAYS