🌑The fall☀️

FRI, MAY 13TH 2022 7:12AM

"So, Where'd you fall?" Gregory asked.
°♡°♡•♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°

Everyone but the drops looked at him with a glare while Freddy coverd his mouth. "What?" He muffled. "Gregory! That's a rude question that you shouldn't have asked!" Freddy scolded.

"I was just curious, I wanna know how high the the fall was" Gregory said while looking at Sun and moon. "This kid has some big ass balls to ask" "moony! Language!" Moon and sun stated at Gregory.

"Sigh* We can show you" "what we will?" "Yes, I can't deny the question of a kid, part of my programing" "Ugh fine"

They all walked out of the closet and made their way back to the stage. There were two metal wire ropes. One was cut from a great height, and the other was cut half way.

"The blue wire rope, that one is mine" Moon's rope was attached to the ceiling, it was cut in half.

They all looked up to see the rope cut in half, and slowly looked down to see the other half of the rope laying on the stage. "You... fel that high.....?" Roxy asked. Even though the rope was cut in half, it hung really high up.

"You see the yellow wire rope, that one was mine" Sun's rope was connected to the ceiling, but it was cut from a great height, so only a small pice of rope hung.

They all look up to see sun's rope and then slowly looked down all the way to the bottom until the they saw the rest of the rope, on the ground. "You fell that high....?" Roxy asked.

"It was a great fall. We were told that no other animatronic would survive that. But we did, just by luck. Moon said my whole body shattered into pieces, like Legos all over the place" "horrorfing watching you fall when you're arm detached"

"W-wait, I don't understand. You said you're arms were the ones that made you fall, not the ropes...." Chica asked confused. "Those ropes were attached to our back, they were also messed with."

"If they weren't toyed with, the moment sun's arm got detached, he would've just hang there thanks to the rope. But that didn't happened"

"There, satisfied?" Sun looked at Gregory with a sad expression. He never liked to remember how they fell. Gregory just looked away from him.

"Let get outta here, shows over"

They all made their way out of the stage. Sun and moon locked the doors once again, expecting it to never be opened again. But, that would just be for a short time before they would come back, ready for a peformance.

THE END
SUN, MAY 15TH 2022, 9:38am