Part 11 LAST: Backstory

6:48am

Woah, this place is huge" "yes it is, follow me please." Sun then started to lead Monty towards the tower. "You know, he's really not a bad guy. Moon doesn't mean to act the way he really does. You should've seen how he acted before. He was so nice and was rarely mad at anything and anyone. These days it just seams that anger is all he can show to anyone but me." Sun said as he looked down.

No one's pov:

Monty and Sun then made it to the top of the tower. Monty placed moon in the charging area. He looked around the room exploring. "Its pretty big in here" "Yes, the tower looks small, but in the inside its really huge. You should go now, probably so busy, sorry to make you carry moon all the way up here" Sun said as he sat on the bed. "No problem mate, need anything at anytime, I'll be there to help." He smiled and left.

After that, Sun and Monty got along pretty well. He would sometimes drop by to hang with him, but only on rare occasions since he was usually busy. On the other hand, Moon and Sun kept getting asked to se the Midnight show again, but this time with other kids asking too.

At first, they deny at the idea of peforming again. But soon, all of the kids wanted to see it too and they had no choice. Sun performed on the ground, doing acrobatics and launching the kids to moon. He did his tricks and acrobatics in the air without Sun. He would try to convince him time to time. But the idea was always shut down.

The kids enjoyed the show during nap time. Sun and moon always told then to keep it a secret from adults and other people. The daycare gained its popularity fast, kids only came because they found out about the Midnight show.

It was a small problem at first, but people just assumed that the plex and glamrocks were the only reason on why the kids were dropped off at the daycare. The kids never told anyone but eachother. It was like they had developed their own underground secret society about the Midnight show they only the smaller kids knew. Sun and moon were impressed by how they kept the secret for so long. Ofcourse they would actually nap during naptime and other times they would perform. This made sun and moon gain a lot a respect from the kids.

THE END
THIS IS THE LAST PART OF BACKSTORY, WERE GONNA NOW GO TO PRESENT TIME OF THE SERIES SO IS NOE OVER YET!!!!