🌑Tour☀️

Mon, May 9th, 10:17pm

"Who's that good lookin'?" Chica joked. Moon really did look fancy and handsome with that hat.
°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°€°

Moon then showed the gang a trick. He showed the empty hat to them. Nothing was inside. He then threw the hat in the air and catched it letting it roll down his arms to his hand.

He then took the hat and placed his hand inside shuffling for something. He then pulled out Montys sunglasses. "Whoa- wait. What the!- how!" Monty yelled as he tried to look for his glasses.

"Magic~" Monty then snached his glasses back inspecting them before putting them back on. Everyone laughed before they were interrupted by a voice.  "So what next?" Gregory asked, he had already seen the ring since he had gone to sun and Moon's show. He wanted to see the rooms that were off limits and that kinda stuff.

"Oh, well, we could show you our room" "You got you're own room?" Chica asked excitedly. "Yes, we do. Follow me it's over here" They all passed the stage and went to a back room.

They entered the hallway until reaching a blue and yellow door. "This was our room, gosh I miss it. Even I'm a little excited to see it" Sun admitted. "We never made it this far" Sun then turned the doorknob and opened the door.

Once he did everyone stepped in. The room was coverd in dust and spiderwebs. There was a big semi clear curtain that hung above surrounding the big bed that was in the middle of the whole room. It was kinds messy, there were gifts and presents from their fans.

There was a big Golden and blue chandelier hanging above the bed. There was a few plushies of them and they had a walk in closet. Everyone looked in awe, exploring the room.

"I wonder if they are still here..." Sun mumbled to himself as he walked through the closet. Everyone heard a loud gasp going from the closet. They all turn to see. "Everyone get over here!!!" Sun shouted excitedly as Everyone rushed inside the closet.

They saw Sun with the biggest smile he'd ever had. Behind him, there were two figures that were coverd by a big blanket and a second layer that was plastic. "What is that?" They all asked.

Sun then rushed towards moon grabbing his hand and leading him towards the coverd figures. "Moon, I really thought that we had lost them!! But their here!!!" Sun explained as he placed moon besides him.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" Sun shouted. "Sun, what is that?" "You'll see" Sun grabbed the covers with a tight grip. "I now present you.... THE OFFICIAL SHOOTING STAR AND MR.MOON UNIFORMS!!!!" "Wha!-"

Sun then pulled of the covers and a bunch of dust went all over the place blocking everyone's view. Once everything cleared up, they looked up to see two beautiful clean Mannequin that wore a yellow uniform and the other one wore a blue uniform.

Moon's uniform was a suit that had dark blue pants and a light blue vintage shirt. It also had a bow. The waist of the pants were held by a gold chain. It had a golden corset. The sleeves were coverd in Pearls from the bottom up.

Sun's uniform was a crop top that was yellow and on the end was coverd in gold all around it. Then tight shorts that had a skirt behind. The skirt was coverd in pearls starting from the bottom.

They all awed and were impressed at the suits. "I thought they were gone!" Moon said as he was shoked at this and placed the top hat on the mannequin. They were always told everything they owned was destroyed and gotten rid of.

"I remember the day before the accident they had brought an extra pair of our uniforms just in case!! So I thought if the stage wasn't destroyed than that means our room was still here. Which meant that...." "our uniforms would still be here!!!"

Moon finished his sentence. He grabbed Sun and hugged him tightly which is something he rarely does.

Everyone continued to look around, Sun and moon showed all of them all the secret rooms and the ones people weren't allowed in.

They stopped in a big closet that had clothes and merch and more. "Soooo many boxes!!!" Chica and Roxy dived in and started opening the boxes. "I'm keeping one  of these, their soft" Roxy said as she held a Star and moon plushie.

"Ah so you're a fan of those huh?" "Shut it, I just like the texture, not the design of you're ugly face" Everyone laughed.

They laughed until they were interrupted by a voice

"So, Where'd you fall?" Gregory asked.

THE END
FRI, MAY 13TH 2022 7:12AM