Chapter Two

LYRA
______

"God, you are so beautiful, Lyra," Alexander murmured, his thumb grazing against my cheek, lighting a fire beneath his touch.

We were still in the empty room on the first floor in the pack venue. This seemed to have become our usual spot at gatherings. Alexander couldn't contain himself, but I also couldn't blame him alone. I had it for him just as bad.

"You're not too bad yourself," I replied to my mate after straightening my dress, smiling up at him.

Alexander's eyes scanned my face, his thumb moving slowly against my skin. He was admiring me completely. I could feel my cheeks starting to burn up with how intense his blue ocean eyes were boring in to mine.

"I love you," he told me, his voice husky and hard. "I will love you in every life time that exists out there. Baby, it will always be you."

My heart melted at his words, and I could feel tears prickle at my eyes.

"You're going to make me cry," I cried, fanning my face quickly in hope that the cold breeze would frighten the tears away.

Alexander chuckled, before he pecked at my forehead. "Now, that is not something I want you to do today," he stated, before rubbing at my cheeks lightly. "It is probably a good idea to head back to our wedding celebrations."

As if he had summoned one of the guests, a loud knock had me yelping in my mate's arms. Alexander growled, his eyes dark as he attended to the person at the door.

"I knew I would find you both here," Ava's voice echoed throughout the dark room. "You best not have messed her hair and make up up"

Alexander heaved a loud sigh before he held the door open widely for the auburn haired girl to get a glimpse of my state.

Giving her a weak smile, I glanced at my best friend in embarrassment. "Give us a few more minutes, will you?"

Ava arched a brow accusingly, before she crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at Alexander.

"Five minutes," she agreed, before she muttered something under her breath and evacuated.

Alexander closed the door shut before he leaned against it and raised a brow. "Remind me again why I allowed her in to this pack?"

I rolled my eyes and strutted until I was right before him. "Because Ava is amazing and she makes a great addition to our pack," I told him, sternly.

My mate grinned, and he snaked his arms around my waist to bring me insanely close to him. "I like it when you speak like that," he murmured, his lips incredibly close to mine.

"Like what?"

Alexander smirked, his eyes on my lips. "Like a true Luna."

And just like that, he had me turned and pinned up against the door. His hands roamed down my sides and his tongue licked at my lips. He kissed me for a good few minutes, almost making me want to beg for him all over again before he pulled back, panting loud.

"As much as I want to go for round two," Alexander huskily told me, his lips inches from mine. "I can already hear the red head making her way up here again."