023

Mira was back to work, not physically of course but yeah she was once again handling half of the empire while Rocky was getting wrapped in his feelings more and more, he wanted to protect Mira, make her sit back and do everything so she doesn't ge...

Mira was back to work, not physically of course but yeah she was once again handling half of the empire while Rocky was getting wrapped in his feelings more and more, he wanted to protect Mira, make her sit back and do everything so she doesn't get bothered but he knew she was not like that and that made him fall harder.

The power Mira held attracted him so much, the way she walked, the way she speaks, the way she stands everything about her made it clear that she was not someone to play with. Her eyes, God her eyes were the most interesting thing he had ever seen.

They can take up so many emotions, he has seen unconditional love, unending darkness and the cold glare all emotions portrayed by that very set of orbs and its magical to witness.

She was just beautiful the way she was, some might say, she should dress different, speak different even walk different and Rocky was so ready to behead all these idiots.

If his queen wants to fight she will fight, she can kill a dozen men and he will still stare at her with same admiration, her ability to fight back, to stand up for not only herself and that power that she holds just amplifies his feelings so much.

This morning however the king has not seen his queen yet, she has been pretty ignorant towards him ever since he started flirting with her and he understands that she is confused and shocked but that doesn't mean he will not miss her.

"Salaar and his girl is here" Qasim chacha said as Rocky nodded, he told him to inform Mira too who was supposedly supervising the packaging and all stuff and was in field, to be honest he was a bit worried, her stitches are still delicate but she is stubborn and he is too weak for her.

Sighing he continued to walk towards the room Salaar and his supposed love was waiting, he entered the room and the girl infront of him was already not on his good side.

She seemed too calm to be in place like KGF but then again she loves Salaar so yeah maybe violence is not a problem here but she is too causal and that smile, anyone would say it was a genuine beautiful smile but he just doesn't like it, in all she was already pissing him off.

While in the fields something totally different was going on.

"Don't go on about anything Malaamma" Mira said as the group of ladies laughed at her clearly flustered state. They were having a discussion on the sudden change in Rocky's behavior.

"He loves Reena, first love is not easy to forget" She says and everyone quits down at that statement, even she can feel hurting herself with her words.

"No one said you have to forget first love to love once again dear" Everyone looked as Salaar's mother said smiling at Mira, who seemed to conflicted between herself and looked away from her.

"I need to go, Salaar must be back" She mumbles walking away but the woman's next word made her stop and take a deep breathe.

"Remember one thing Mira, no one can defeat your love, not even you"

Mira blinked twice before walking off, the words spinning in her head. She loves Rocky and that is no hidden fact, not from the man himself but that doesn't mean he loves her too.

That's the most beautiful and the worst part of emotions, you can't control them. She never intended to fall for Rocky and it was not in his control to love Reena.

He didn't even know she loved him, to him she was no one but a simple girl he saved when he was drunk.

The changed behavior feels weird to say the least, the way he is suddenly leaning towards her has caught her off guard, she doesn't know what to feel and how to react.

The only logical explanation her mind can come up with is that Rocky has felt guilty enough by her confession to make this change in his behavior and that made her feel horrible but a small part of her says that it's Rocky himself, no guilt or anything.

She sighs at the conflict going on insider her, shaking her head and straightening her posture as she approached the living room where Salaar and his girl will be.

Many people may say she would be surprised but she was not, she somehow knew this could happen, she just did.

She was about to open the door when something got caught in her peripheral vision, she pulled her hands back from the door handles and walked towards Vanaram who seemed tensed.

"What happened?" She asked frowing while Vanaram looked surprised and a bit scared.

While Rocky was so about to snap, Adya and Salaar have been talking non-stop among themselves and they are so sweet to look at that Rocky actually thought of shooting them.

The door opened and he straightened up expecting Mira but it turned out to be Qasim chacha instead, he slumed back in the chair ignoring the worried look the elder man had on his face.

"Rocky we have a problem"

"What happened now?"

"Ramika, she has called a new officer and the first thing he has done is to take the extra stock sent under the government treasury after killing our men"

Rocky immediately stood, his features morphing in anger before they changed to surprised.

"Chacha where is Mira?" He asked but there was no reply, he cursed under his breathe rushing out of the room to the garage to find Mira's bike missing.

"This girl" He growled pulling out his mustang and speeding off.

"Welcome Ma'am" A minister said as Ramika walked in a building in Maysore, she has decided to operate from here on the whole KGF situation since its not at a very far distance from here.

The man following her was Aadvaan, who had already got a good amount of silver and gold under the government. She settled down in her temporary office, smiling at her victory totally unknown of the fire she has called her way.

---------------------◇---------------------