005

"I don't know what you will do or how you will do but I want to know about this person no matter what" Ramika Sen ordered the CBI

Ever since she has received the call she has been only thinking of one person and if person she is thinking about and the person who called her are same than there is no way they are winning this time.

In El-Dorado, everything was running smoothly the people were happy as Rocky slowly recovered. He was not much active but he knew that two people here were planning something.

"The set up is work is going just fine for the arms.  What about the new mines?" Mira asked as she and Salaar did their routine workout.

"The place has quite a huge amount of silver and some other valuable metals of black market but there is a idiot you has occupied the place" He replied. Mira paused for a minute before started doing the pull ups again.

"It's been a week and the people are already forgetting who is the boss" She growled letting go off the bar.

"Maybe we should go teach them a lesson" Her brother replied passing her water.

"Not a bad idea"

With that the brother sister duo headed back to the house they were sharing with Rocky. Mira entered the main bedroom to take her jacket when Rocky spoke up.

"Going somewhere?" He asked

"Yes, someone has been a bit too wild gotta put them back in place"

"Where exactly is this wild man"

"Somewhere I will take you in a few days" She replied smiling and exited the room. Rocky stared at the path she left before his eyes flickered to the window and his thoughts consumed him.

He has been feeling down, not physically, emotionally. It's been a while since he has a situation where he can relax and just sit back while someone else works and takes care of things.

His mind is in constant thoughts of his mother and Reena, the wound of latter's death are still fresh. His heart still aches at the thought of his lost love, the love he got after years and it slipped right through his fingers.

Thinking all of this he curled up on the bed, his chest aching as a tear slipped down his eyes.

On the other side Mira and Salaar where at the location that once was known as Mine no. 3. The place was under government control and now it's under someone named Raghav.

"They are working hard" Salaar said as they walked towards the fields.

"Thank the government for recovering this place" Mira scoffed as a man approached them, a gun in his hand.

"Hey who are you!? and what are you doing at boss's territory" The man said making Mira look a him with a bored look.

"Do you even realize what this place is?" She replied raising a brow but the man remained silent.

"Go get your boss" She said after a pause to which the man scoffed.

"Boss doesn't come to meet people, people go to meet boss" He replied and Mira rubbed her temples she is really running low on patience today.

"Fine than let's go meet him" She said and followed the man. She looks around while walking, these people are really thinking of staying here.

"Oh lord" Mira mumbled looking at the man sitting infront of her under a shade. Looks like he has found out about the silver in the ground because he sure has began the digging process.

"What do you people want" The boss asked

"Get your ass out of here, this place and silver you are looking for is not yours" Mira said which irked the boss.

"Hey get her"

"Why do we always have to choose violence"

"I like to think that violence chooses us" Her brother replied as the men attacked them.

---------------------◇---------------------