017

The next day while Rocky was set out for Banglore, Mira was handed to Rajendra Desai to keep her safe and train her

The next day while Rocky was set out for Banglore, Mira was handed to Rajendra Desai to keep her safe and train her. She however did not expect to see the man she admire confessing to Reena.

Don't get her wrong, Reena is a good person, a little hot-headed and fiesty but she has a good heart and maybe the hot and fiesty nature is actually needed to deal with Rocky's careless and wild one.

That however didn't ease the pain she felt in her heart but this man was far more important for her, he has helped her when nobody was with her, when she was alone, his happiness matters to her more than her own.

The days pass and Mira drowns herself in training, fighting till her body gives up, practicing till she was about to pass out, only one thing going on in her head as she trained...

"...leave the mercy and emotions if you want to win. The less the emotions, more the wins"

In few days she was way better and know could defend herself. She got ready in a all black outfit, her hair tied up and a gun tucked in the waist band as she headed to meet her so called fiance.

"Hello there" Garuda greeted as she enters the room, sitting down and throwing her legs over the table.

"Hi"

"You sure have some guts"

"What are you gonna do? Kill me, go ahead"

"You are a fiesty one"

"I actually am, yes"

Everyone seemed surprised as a chuckle bubbled up in Garuda's throat.

"I like father's choice for once"

Mira roles her eyes at his response

"You are still fraglie" His words catch her off guard, he raises his hand, dismissing everyone, leaving them alone in the room.

"You act tough but you are still scared" He said getting up, circling the chair she was sitting on as she let her feet drop.

"I can help you over come it, I can make you untouchable, I can make you capable of having the revenge on your mother"

His words seems to wake up something dark inside her, she looks at him as he leans forward with his hands on the either armrest of the chair.

"Think about it"

There was nothing to think, Mira agreed, once she reached KGF after a failed assassination attempt of Garuda.

The man himself took the responsibility in training Mira, he woke her darkest, most terrifying demons.

She was out in the fields like any other day, beside Vanaram, smoking when she noticed him and the cigarette slipped from her hands, he was dressed as one of the laborers but why?

Why was he here? Why is he hiding? What's his goal? She was broken out from her thoughts when she saw Vanaram walking towards him, looking suspicious of him.

She panicked for a minute before a plan a came to her mind, removing her usual jacket, she raised her hand, gulping she swinged it backwards, a sharp edging of the car piercing he skin.

A yelp leaves her lips, gaining attention of the guards and Vanaram who immediately surrounded her.

She smiled as Rocky easily passed through, from then on she followed him like a shadow, remaining in dark until he took the throne.

Once he had the throne, he had the power and of course he had his queen, he was happy. She decided to let him be, taking the kid Vanaram suppose to train under her, he was younger then her and they formed a sibling bond over time.

The next time however she heard of Rocky was when Vanaram infromed them that he has killed Adheera in sheer rage of loosing Reena to him and has taken all the gold with him to Indian ocean.

Her heart had immediately started pounding into her chest, she knows Rocky better then himself, he would have been too broken to think straight at this point.

Scared for their love and mentor respectively the brother sister duo decided that it was about time they stepped out of the shadows.

---------------------◇---------------------