006

"Seriously that's all?" Salaar said kicking the dead body of a man

"Seriously that's all?" Salaar said kicking the dead body of a man. Mira chuckled walking to Raghav who was now cowering in fear.

"Say Raghav, were do you usually operate?"

"B...Bombay"

"Ahh just the city I wanted, now I am guessing you want to live" She asked and he immediately nodded.

"Then start speaking, what, when, how, where, since. I need all answers"

Year 2018

"She has a whole plan to re build KGF but why?" Deepti Hedge, the journalist question Vijayendra Ingalgi.

"Does she love him or something?" She added

"Like she said love is playing a very small role here, she ows Rocky much more" He replied

Year 1981

Once she had the information, Mira layed down the mine structure and start working on it. People agreed, thinking it as it was the least they can do in return of what Rocky did for them.

While the said man was kept totally away from the topic, which didn't seem to bother him. He knew something was going on which he was not aware of but instead of investigating, he had invested himself in pulling himself together for whatever is coming his way.

It's tougher than he thinks, the pain he feels is different from the pain he felt when he saw his mother's dead body, at that time he had a fire in him and he did cry but right now everything is numb.

It seems to be calm, too calm for his liking. He is craving chaos, destruction and that adrenaline rush. The fire that burnt within him, he wanted the flames to consume him whole but right now it's only leaving a burn on the surface.

Days pass and as he healed, his blood thurst and the craving for that madness he felt kept increasing to the point where he started spending most of his time in the practise grounds.

But it did nothing to feed the hunger he felt, which only increased with time, he thought he was about to go insane, six months and his life was tied in a routine which was suffocating him when Mira came knocking on his door, with a offer he couldn't seem to refuse.

"How do you think about going on a rampage"

The smile that broke out on his face would be categorized as insane but to Mira it looked normal, crazy people do think alike.

Arms suppliers warehouse, Bombay

"You think boss did right by refusing her offer" One of the workers said as they packed the imported arms into boxes.

"Boss is always right, you focus on your work" The reply came. The shutter to the warehouse was lifted and Mira walked in.

"Hey who are-"A man shouted but was cutt of as she shot him dead, kicking the body away, she looked infront of her, tucking her gun away.

"I would have enjoyed playing with you but it's been a while since he has been out in the field so people are sacrifices to him, from me"

She said pulling down the shutter and then sitting down on a chair, folding one leg over another.

"Who is this he? and what makes you think he can kill 50 men all alone" One of the guy mocked.

"He has killed much more, trust me" 

"Who is he, a gangster?"

"Nope, the monster"

Just as the words left her mouth one of the man fell right in her feet, everyone turned, and there he stood, tall and angry, the monster himself...

---------------------◇---------------------