009

"Hey!! who do you think you are? I rule Bombay, understood, no one is above me" Shekhawat yelled kicking a man

"Hey!! who do you think you are? I rule Bombay, understood, no one is above me" Shekhawat yelled kicking a man. While a certain pair walked through the market.

The people stumbling and falling seeing the male who was leading, his body language, his aura everything was same. He was alive, totally fine and walking between them.

"He..he..he is alive, he coming here" A man rambled infront of Shekhawat who scoffed brushing him off.

"Who are you talking about?"

Before the guy can speak a very familiar voice called out a name in a very familiar manner, making the man sulking a corner widen his eyes.

"Hey pathan"

"Yes boss"

"Who is the new joker"

"Boss he-"

"My legs ache, get a someonthing I can rest my feet on" He interrupted sitting down on the chair. The guy who came running in immediately urged Shekhawat to get up from his seat.

"Hey!! have you gone nuts, you will give him the throne of Bombay to rest his feet on" He snarled, while a pair of brown eyes examined the chair.

Rocky's eyes slightly moved to his left as Mira walked forwards, Shekhawat raised a brow as she stood beside him.

"What!? You gonna hit me with a slipper?" He mocked. Mira just kicked the chair, making him fall but she caught the chair, dragging it and placing it at Rocky's feet.

"Better now speak" Rocky said, resting his feet on the chair while Mira stood slightly behind him.

"He is Shetty's cousin brother boss"

"Uhh Shetty, poor guy, didn't you people tell him about me?"

The room remained silent making Rocky tsk, he looked at Shekhawat, who seemed pissed off to his limits.

"What you gonna hit me?" He asked raising a brow. The man lost his cool, picking up a gun but before he can even aim it properly it was snatched and pointed at him.

"Woah woah tiger calm down, he is a useful human" Rocky said as Mira almost shot him.

"See I would be sending items I used to again and they will be shipped to the places they used to and in return I would, what would I do? Oh I won't set her free after you" He replied pointing at Mira and than walked out.

Mira almost followed him but turned around shooting Shekhawat's arm.

"Think before aiming" She said following Rocky out, he walked past everyone to head back to KGF, while all the people could do was shake in fear.

"They are doing illegal mining and we can't even find a loop hole after searching like dogs!?" Ramika yelled at the CBI officers.

"Ma'am there is a problem.."

"What now?"

"The mines, they are not illegal, they are all registered"

"What..."

"Yes ma'am all the mines are registered under...under the name" Raghavan took a pause laying a file on her desk.

"Meghna Ramika Sen"

Within a week the black market was under Rocky's control again, everything was restored to the way it was, all that left is for people to know their places once again

Mira has been observing Rocky, he is quite today, zoning out and not paying attention his surroundings.

"You okay?" She asks joining him as stood at the balcony, looking at his empire.

"It's a slow day"

She tilts her head slightly, her hair falling in her face as confusion crosses her features. Before she could the male further a servant came to them with a letter.

"It's a government order regarding our ownership on this area" She said reading through the printed document, the signature at the end made her face contract in a expression of disgust.

"I will handle-"

"We are visiting Delhi, its about time I meet her" Rocky interuppted her, she seemed a bit unsure but nods in agreement leaving to make the required arrangements.

While Rocky stood in same position, still looking over the empire which was rising again rapidly.

"Happy Birthday...Amma"

He mumbled walking inside, ready to meet the biggest enemy of his life.

---------------------◇---------------------