011

The place stayed silent as Mira looked around, blazing eyes daring anyone as much as to step forward

The place stayed silent as Mira looked around, blazing eyes daring anyone as much as to step forward. Ramika clenches her jaw but raises her hand, a signal for officers to not move.

"Smart"

Mira smirked fixing her jacket as Rocky observed Ramika looking at her. There was definitely something being left out here, the way Ramika looks at her is like she knows her, she knows her well enough for a certain longing to appear in her eyes but any sort of care is missing.

His eyes shift to Mira, doing anything but meetings Ramika's gaze and he is sure something is off. He knows how to read people and these two females are definitely connected, he just knows it.

Ramika comes back to stand in her office, looking out of the window as two figures sat down in the car and drove off.

"Why didn't you let us fight?"

"Because we wouldn't have won Raghavan, Rocky himself is no easy target and now that he has her by his side its going to be tougher than we think"  She said turning back to the officer.

"So what do we do? Let them be?"

"No, there is one person who could go toe to toe with Mira in this world and she is on our side" She said smirking.

"If we want to win, we will have to play dirty this time" She added.

Back in KGF, Salaar was messing around with some kids when the sound of helicopter filled the air. He rushed back to the mansion, joining Vanaram and Qasim chacha, all of them sighing in relief as the two people walked out without a scratch.

"How did it go?" He asked

"Fantastic" Rocky said walking ahead of everyone while Mira fell into slow steps, seemingly exhausted, meeting someone from your past takes a emotional toll on you.

She and Rocky once again got busy with the work and the whole day passed in a blink, she was about to step inside her room when a man approached her.

"Ma'am they are some complications in mine structure and legal papers"

To be honest she was exhausted but nodded following the man, her night went away in working and sorting out everything. She stretched, finally done with her work when her eyes fell on the clock, it's almost 7 in the morning.

She sighed getting back to her room and preparing for starting the day. She and Rocky worked through another morning but till afternoon she can feel her eyes almost dropping.

She blinked repeatedly sitting beside Rocky who was talking to Vanaram but his voice wasn't helping, the deep, gruff voice sounded like a lullaby as he spoke in a lower register and volume and before she knew her eyes closed.

Rocky dismissed Vanaram when he felt a weight drop on him, he frowned turning to find Mira has fallen asleep, his arm being her pillow and support.

A subtle smile appeared on his face with the frown he already had, he shook his head, the smile disappearing. Being careful he slightly moved and infromed a servant to call Salaar.

The man hmmed walking inside the room, trying not to smile like a idiot as he looked at the figures on the couch, Mira was asleep with her head on Rocky's shoulder and arms wrapped around his hand while he as lost in his thoughts, his chin unconsciously resting on her head.

"Ahem, you called me?" He asked breaking Rocky's trance which resulted in him almost jerking but caught himself feeling the weight of his shoulder, he glared at Salaar who tried his best not to smile.

"Yes I did, go to Bombay for a few days, I want everything in line" Rocky replied and Salaar nodded leaving the room, while his gaze flickered downwards to the girl sleeping oh so peacefully.

---------------------◇---------------------