018

Year 1981

Year 1981

"You? love me?"

His words seem to open a door and her feelings hit her ten times harder, the feelings which were buried for years were now right on the surface.

"I do, more than anyone"

She replied turning to him from her spot near the window, while she was narrating her life they had changed places.

"But I know you don't and that's fair. You loved someone else, I respect that and trust me you are more valuable than these stupid feelings"

"You helped me when I thought it was the end, when I was lost your words gave me the light, they guided me and even my death can't repay what you mean for me" Her words seems to engrave themselves in his mind as she steps into his personal space.

"My feelings for you are mine and I am not ashamed of them but you mean so much more to me, so much more..."

She leaned forward, pressing their lips firmly for a second, his eyes widened but she pulled away and stepped back before he could process it properly.

"I deserve that one and last kiss for saving yout narcassit ass from the ocean" She let out a humorless chuckle before taking the bottle of alcohol and taking a swig.

He looks at her as she drinks casually, he is confused to say the least, the feeling that has bloomed in his heart is familiar, very familiar and it scares him.

Last time he felt this was that night in Banglore when he met Reena, his head says to move on but the guilt of moving on too soon, forgetting his first love...replacing her ties him down.

It like he is tied up in chains, the chains he want to break but keeps tightening them up himself. He gulps walking out of the room, Mira doesn't say anything, just smiles but her eyes seems  disappointed.

"What were you even expecting?" She mumbled taking another swig.

In Bombay...

Salaar was sitting by the port checking the silver and passing it on for distribution. He noticed a man sneaking away a few biscuits and smirks.

"Hey come here?" He says placing a cigarette between his lips and lighting it up.

"Keep them back" He added taking a drag, the man gulps but dosen't admit his crime.

"Keep what back sir?"

"What? Hmmm...I will tell you" He said kicking the guy, making him fall back, grabbing his collar he threw him in a stack of boxes.

"These are not yours" He said taking the silver biscuits the man has sneaked away, he shot the man dead when his eyes caught a man about to open a set of black boxes.

"Hey!! don't open them just pass it" He yelled and people obeyed already scared of him. Once the trucks leave he walks off to go around the city.

He smiled coming across a orphanage, seeing the kids playing around when he sees a female playing with the kids.

A strong wind seems to blow pass him as the smoke slips from his hand, the female wore a beautiful redish suit, her brown hair flowing freely.

Feeling the gaze the female looks towards him and tilts her head, he clutches his chest, a dreamy sigh leaving his lips.

"Hey! what happened? why are you starring at me?" She said walking to him, her hands on her waist.

"I love you"

Her jaw drops but a blush simultaneously blooms on her cheeks at the bold confession. She tsks and walks away while Salaar smiles, she turns around from a distance and he waves at her.

"Atleast tell me your name" He shouts making everyone look at her, she blushes yet again but replied nonetheless.

"Adya"

"Salaar"

The interaction came to a end as a bell sounded in the air and she gathered all the children, walking away.

He sighs, is this what love feels like?

---------------------◇---------------------

Adya's Outfit

It's unedited, ignore the mistakes😗