022

"I am okay" Mira hissed while all Rocky did was blink twice

"I am okay" Mira hissed while all Rocky did was blink twice. It's been a few days since her injury and she can walk around by herself but she still needs rest.

"I am not asking you" He said giving her a sarcastic smile and turning on his heel to walk away. Mira huffed following him, everyone chuckled as she followed Rocky around while he totally ignored her almost whines to let her on field.

"Rocky I am not a kid"

"I never said you are darling" He once again said going through a file, her jaw dropped. Did he just addressed her as darling? Heat started rising to her cheeks before she shook her head gripping on her feelings tighter.

"Rocky come-"

"Mira the trucks..." Vanaram cutt her off  but didn't complete his statement as Rocky looked between them with a raised brow.

"I forgot about them totally" She mumbled

"Forgot what?" Rocky said closing the file, Mira looked at him and smiled and he may or may not have melted but nobody has to know that.

"A gift"

"Come with me" Both the males followed her as she walked out of the mansion.

"We lost major gold stock in ocean and we have only silver deposits here right?" She said finally reaching the starting border of mines where atleast 10-15 trucks where standing. Rocky nodded, his brows frowning in confusion.

"Wrong" She smirked as a man opened the back door of the truck. The frown on Rocky's face melted, his lips parted in shock. Mira looked at him, his eyes seemed to get back a certain craziness and shine in them.

Inside those trucks where the containers Rocky took with him to the ocean. A man opened one of them and handed Mira something while a few labor carried a few black boxes to them and then left.

Vanaram looked at the rest of people and signaled them to walk away, leaving Rocky and Mira alone. She picked up something from the black box and walked towards Rocky.

"Years back on this very day I was all alone in a stranger city and some goons attacked me. That day a guy saved me, so now I want to thank that person for saving me" She said, now standing close him.

"Here is your gold..." She said showing him a gold biscuit, he recognized the design on it, it's the same stock he took with him to the ocean, he looked back at her to question her but was not ready for her second surprise.

"...and here is the gold I found" She said giving him another gold biscuit. He knew some extra metal was found with silver they were digging and it had a high value in black market but he didn't thought it would be gold.

"Thank you...my hero" She whispered right in his ear before walking away but a hand gripped her own. She looked back to see Rocky has let go the gold which has fallen in his feet to hold onto her.

"Thank you..." He said, voice low and heavy with emotions as he turned to look at her. His eyes caught her off guard, the usually cold and blank orbs were suddenly so full of all kinds of emotions that it overwhelmed her, but his next words made her heart stir in anxiousness.

"...my queen" He completed, his eyes and voice softening even more making her gulp, enable to pull away for the eye contact.

In Bombay, Salaar and Adya seem to have strengthen their bond to the point where he has been able to ask Rocky to bring her to KGF.

Rocky though have cross questioned her and Salaar both like a number of times and have allowed it, this very morning only.

"Salaar what exactly is the place you are taking me?" Adya asked for the nth time and all Salaar did was to tell her to wait.

In Delhi however someone very important has made a appearance. Officer Aadvaan Singh was called in by Ramika Sen herself as the last resort of standing up to Mira.

Aadvaan was no newbie in the job, he has studied criminals all his life, his father was one, his mother was one and he, he was the one that lead to the fall of their family empire.

He has no tolerance to injustice, law breaking and doing anything against the country and for that he can take pretty drastic measures a example being shooting his own, aged parents when they refused to surrender under their death warrant of course, no going against law as said before.

"Office Aadvaan on duty ma'am" He said saluting as Ramika looked up from her thoughts, she kept her hands on the table and clasped them together.

"Aadvaan I have a case for you, I want someone dead and a empire under me. They are a threat to the whole world but that place can help the country's development" She said the man tilted his head.

"The place is called KGF, the emperor and brain is Rocky and the protector is Salaar" She said.

"That can't be all, who is the one who needs to die, who is the base of this empire?" He asked and she chuckled, she knew he was just the right guy along side that one person she has already contacted on the matter.

"Mira, Mira Dixit"

"How much time do I have"

"I want the place under me as soon as possible, the county can really use those resources" She said as he nodded and left.

Ramika leaned back, pulling out a old picture of her and a young girl from her drawer. A sadist smile appeared on her features as she caressed the females face in the picture.

"A rat and mouse game...just like old times" She mumbled chuckling.

On the other hand, Mira stiffened and turned around while walking back to the mansion with Rocky.

"Something wrong?" Rocky asked his instinct making him step slightly ahead of her.

"Nothing I just..." She began, wrapping her arms around herself.

"I just felt a chill" She added, shaking her head, Rocky hmmed in reply as they turned to continue walking. One of his hands came to rest over her shoulder, Mira looked at him but he didn't pay it any mind, looking ahead of him but that doesn't mean he missed that lip bite which made him smirk.

---------------------◇---------------------