002

"We need to leave" She said entering the room in a hurry

"You think you can walk?" Salaar asked his mentor who rolled his eyes and got up on his feet, he was doing pretty good but he still needed a support, which girl provided.

"I got him just clear the way" She said helping him, Salaar smirked befoe leaving the room. The girl helped a very reluctant Rocky to walk out to the car, by the time he was settled he was panting once again.

"Please stay here" She said seeing some men coming towards them, Rocky huffed but chose to sit back and observe the girl.

"Let's make this quick" The girl said and stopped a punch mid air, kicking the man in the guts and breaking his arm. The second thug also received a kick and then a punch to nose.

"Get your ass in the car" The girl yelled to Salaar, once he came the view, the guy passed her a boyish grin before breaking someone's neck and made his way towards them.

"Let's get going" She said sitting down, while Salaar also sat down in the front seat. Rocky narrowed the eyes towards the girl as she drove through the town.

"She is my elder sister"

"You had a sister?" Rocky questioned when Salaar answered the unasked question, the girl ignored the males, keeping her eyes on the road.

"Not real but still my sister"

Rocky was cut off when a gunshot was sounded against the car's metal. A low growl escaped the man, he is already a bit down and this is not helping.

"Vanaram had one job, just one job" The girl growled, sterring the car accordingly.

"Got a gun?" Rocky asked, his patience running low, Salaar raised a brow but the sibling duo did hand him their respective guns.

"Thank you" He said with a sarcastic type of smile, before getting out of the window and aiming at the car's tyre which was following them and shot at it making the car crash.

The girl whistled looking through the side view mirror making her brother role his eyes. After a few hours of this chase and kill game they finally reached a deserted area.

"Okay let's talk" She said once the car halted, cracking her neck she walked out followed by her brother.

"The name is Mira, Mira Dixit" She introduced herself to Rocky who seemed to be observing her, he nodded in acknowledgement.

"My mother was killed in KGF just before you came along, I have seen you climb the stairs to that throne and if you ask me you are the best ruler KGF had ever seen" She replied.

He reminded her so much of them, the same fierce yet gentle nature. Her eyes had a fire but they also held care and love.

Which reminds of the love he has lost, first his mother than his wife and child. He has nothing now, his empire is destroyed, the people are dead and the gold is in the depth of ocean, why did he even survive?

"I think we should continue moving" Salaar said seeing the obvious "not present mentally" expression on Rocky's face.

Mira nodded and got to driving again, they drove till the next morning, stopping for small breaks in the middle and re filling the fuel.

"Hey boss wake up" The sweet voice reminded Rocky of his love once again and he groaned waking up again. He stepped out of the car and to be honest this was not what he thought would be their destination.

---------------------◇---------------------