Uley

"Hold still." Kim mumbled, as she applied light makeup to Lizzy. "I can't help it, I've hardly wore makeup and it feels weird." She whined.

Kim gave her a look. "Stop complaining Lizzy, the guys are complaining enough about wearing pants for pictures. After the ceremony and pictures you can wash it off."

"Nobody complained about hearing you and Paul last night." Leah snorted. The girl huffed at her friend. "Fine." Lizzy mumbled as Kim put the finishing touches on.

"We need to get dressed." Leah said standing up from the other chair and checking the makeup in the mirror. It didn't look bad in her opinion.

All the bridesmaids dresses were light blue, as it's Emily's favorite color. Lizzy came from behind the bathroom door, holding the dress to her chest. "Can someone zip me up?" She asked.

Angela rushed over and zipped up the dress for her. "Thank's Ange." Lizzy said then put her shoes on. "Alright, places!" Kim said, ushering the other girls out of the room, minus Lizzy.

Emily took a deep breath and Lizzy grabbed her hand. "Everything will be perfect, Em. I'll see you out there." She squeezed her hand and left the room, going to take her place by Paul, as maid of honor and best man.

-

The ceremony made Lizzy tear up a bit. She was happy to see her brother happy. With Emily Young, becoming Emily Uley, Lizzy gained an official sister.

The reception was at the beach, where most of the pictures were taken. The moment the pictures were over, dresses and suits practically flew off of the pack members.

To Emily's relief, they'd all wore their bathing suits/trunks under their outfits, so they weren't flashing anyone who just so happened to be there.

Lots of food, dancing, swimming, speeches and overall fun later, Sam and Emily were off for their honeymoon in Portland. Which one? They wouldn't tell Lizzy.
The party continued at Paul's house, where Lizzy had unofficially moved. They hadn't discussed their living arrangements much, but the both of them floated between houses along with Anthony.

Lizzy figured that with Sam and Emily finally being married, they should have their own space. Just in case they wanted to provide her with nieces and/or nephews.

-

A/N- I'm sorry its short. Things are about to get... interesting in a way..?

I might consider a face reveal near the end if yall would like to see the face behind the book(s). I'm not that pretty, but sometimes I'm funny!

-A