Raspberry Cheesecake

A/N- Only a few more chapters after this One!

I have to say, it's been quite the adventure. I know this hasn't had a whole lot of action or use of Lizzy's powers, but she doesnt rely on them, especially if she has a wolf form thats almost stronger and definitely faster.

I enjoy writing for those of you who read my books and actually find enjoyment in them. I appreciate you. I love you. I'm not as good as Anna Watson (if yk, yk), but I do try to bring something unique to the table. <3

January- (around 6 months)

Lizzy sat on the floor of the spare bedroom, putting together a storage shelf. Paul was out and Anthony was at school, so she had the house to herself. She got tired of the silence and used her powers to turn on the radio.
A Hinder song was finishing up, just in time for 'Rockstar' by Nickelback to start playing. She sang along as she made sure all the shelves pieces were in the right place.

Paul walked in the room as Lizzy picked up the shelf, and began walking it to the other side of the room. "You need help with that, Sunshine?" Paul asked leaning against the doorway. He learned to ask, the hard way.

"I got it." She said, placing it in the corner. She turned around and waddled over to her fiance with a smile. "Hi, I missed you!" She kissed Paul and gave him a hug. "I missed you both." He responded, kissing the top of her head.

"There's something for you downstairs. You wanna come down or do you want me to bring it up?" Paul asked. Lizzy hummed and let go. "I'll come downstairs."

Paul helped her down the stairs and she let it slide. Lizzy knew if anything were to happen to their baby girl, they'd never forgive themselves.
She saw the diner takeout bag on the table and her eyes lit up. She opened it to see 4 slices of cheesecake. One cherry. One chocolate. Two raspberry.

Lizzy knew which ones were for her almost immediately and sat down, placing a hand on top of her belly. Paul grabbed 2 forks and sat down at the table, taking the slices out of the bag. "2 slices of raspberry cheesecake for my beautiful fiance, and 2 slices for me."

While they ate their cheesecake, they made light conversation which eventually turned to baby names.

"Victoria?" Paul Suggested.

"No."

"Molly?"

"No."

"Ginny?"

"No."

"Emma?"

"Pretty, but no."

"Samantha?"

"No, her nickname would be Sam or Sammy and that'd be confusing." Lizzy pointed out.

"Okay, uh, Jade?"

"It'd be a good middle name." She said.

"Kayla?"

"No."

"Madison?"

"No." This went on for 15 more minutes until there was a breakthrough.

"Sarah?"

"Actually, I like that one. Mom's name, the one who raised me, her name was Sarah. I wouldn't mind naming our daughter after one of the strongest women I ever met." Lizzy said with a smile. Paul smiled back.

"Sarah Jade Lahote." Paul said. Lizzy looked to him and nodded. "Sarah Jade. I love the name already." She admits.
"I thought you would."