Blood Relative

The pack walked through the front door of Emily's house, on the next Friday after school.
The guys sat down at the table, engrossed in conversation, while Elizabeth went upstairs into her borrowed room to change into somethng a bit more comfortable.

On her way down the stairs, the front door closed again. The loud conversation stopped.

She made it to the bottom of the stairs, looking at Sam who now stood in the room with a thick envelope in his hand. He guided her to sit between Paul and Embry, and she did so.

Sam sat down beside Jared, sliding the envelope ober to Lizzy. Emily came up and stood behind Sam, wrapping her arms around him.

Elizabeth POV

Sam slid me the envelope and I picked it up, opening it.

My nerves were building up as I slid the series of papers out of the envelope. Paul rubbed circles into my leg trying to calm me down -- its working.

I start going over the paperwork.

"Well... Congrats Jared. You're not related to me or Embry." I said setting that paper on the table.

I start reading the next one; I stop reading and my body tenses.

"What's wrong?" Sam asks me. I shake my head as I look up at the people around me.
"Embry... our genetics are nearly identical.. it says we share the same father, but separate mothers.. does your mom-"
"have a twin? Yeah she does.." he interrupts.

"Looks like you're my brother... and my cousin.. thats not weird at all" I say smiling at the boy sitting to my right.
He laughs and pulls me in for a hug.

I let go and move the next section of papers to the side. I glance down at the last section of stapled together papers and my heart nearly stops.

"Oh my god...' I say quietly.
I take a deep breath looking at Sam before looking at Embry- "our father... is Joshua Uley... Sam's our half brother."

I look over at Sam who has a small smile on his face, then Emily who is happy, then Jared who is shocked, then Paul who has the ghost of a smile, and lastly Embry who looks happy to have a family.

3RD POV

"So let me get this straight. Over half the pack right now is the children of Josh Uley?" Jared asked as Lizzy got on Paul's back; going to the cliffs.

"Sounds about right" Lizzy says looking over at the boy.

"And your mom is?"

"Jenna Call. Tiffany's older sister by 5 minutes." The girl responded as they made it to the top.

She got off Paul's back and looked at the boys. "So who's jumping first?" She asks crossing her arms and smirking at them.

"Jared should go first since he said he wasn't scared" Embry says also smirking, standing beside his slightly older sister.

"Yeah I agree. Go Jared! You said you weren't scared to jump from a higher spot, don't chicken out!" She says, the smile visible in her voice as she drags him closer to the edge.

Paul and Sam come forward pushing him off the edge, his scream faded out as he hit the water and came up letting out a yell that caused the remaining 4 shifters to laugh.

She took her shirt and shorts off as Embry jumped leaving her in one of her favorite bikinis.

Paul grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers as they went a few paces back for a running start

She let out an excitement filled shriek as she felt herself plummet towards the dark waters. Moments later, her and Paul are enveloped in the cold murky waters, not that it did anything to them.

They released hands underwater so they could swim to the surface. When she surfaced, she smiled big at the boys who were heading towards the beach. She didn't even notice Sam jump after them.

"Go again?" She asked as she made it to the boys. "You're crazy" Jared states shaking his head as he looks at the shorter girl. "Damn right. But I thought you were the all fearless Jarebear" she says laughing; turning to her brothers "Sammyyyyy, Ember, you'll jump again with me, right?" She uses her puppy dog eyes that she knows work every time.

"Fine" they both say in unison. She grins big before pecking Paul on the cheek. "Race ya!" She shouts as she starts running to the top again. The boys start running after the girl and Paul follows so he can grab her clothes.

Man that girl drives the Lahote boy crazy.