Distraction

A/N- As we now have less than 10 chapters left, I will do a face reveal at the end of this chapter. If you know me in real life, no you don't <3

‐A

Paul sat across from his father in the kitchen. Jensen watched as his son fiddled nervously with his grandmothers ring. "She'll say yes, you know?" The man informed his son.
"There's always the small chance she says no, dad." Paul pointed out as he ran his fingers across the top of the velvet box.

Jensen sighed and stood from his seat. "Lizzy loves you, she always has. The two of you used to play house when Sarah would bring her to Tacoma, and we always said that you'd marry eachother. Our ancestors decided the two of you would make a good fit, and gave you eachother. She'll say yes."

Meanwhile...

Lizzy was now 3 months pregnant and her bump was small, but becoming more visible. When she broke the news to Sam and Embry they were pissed that Paul got their sister pregnant. However after a stern talking to from Emily, they were happy for her.

Angela and Kim dragged Lizzy around a store in Port Angeles, having her try on every outfit they thought would look good on her.

When the shifter complained about feeling big in everything, the girls calmed down a little and opted for a fall dress that would show the beginning of the bump.

The 2 girls kept her out until Kim's phone dinged. They thought Lizzy didn't notice, but she did. She then knew there was an ulterior motive behind hanging out with her.

Lizzy was ushered into Kim's bathroom the moment they got back to her house, so she could change into the dress. She'd wore dresses more in the last year than she had since she was 4.

They then brushed her hair out. "What's going on?" Lizzy asked as she stared at them through the mirror. Her eyes briefly flashed gold and the girls stare back.

"You're going on a date with Paul tonight, he tasked us with getting you ready for the evening." Angela admitted, running her fingers through her friends dark hair.
"Why would you need to buy me an outfit? I have clothes at home." Lizzy frowned and played with little wisps of gold in her lap. "We can't tell you, but you're gonna love it." Kim responded, smiling wide.

Paul First took Lizzy to the diner they had their first date at. Looking back, it was so long ago. It'd been a year and a half since then.
Their next and final stop was the beach they practically grew up at. They walked along the sandy shoreline for a good few minutes before Paul stopped them and dropped down on one knee. He was nervous.

Lizzy's emotions ran high as she realized what was happening. The girls had been her distraction for the day because he was planning this.

"I've loved you since we were kids, and let's be honest here, everyone could see it. My parents used to always joke around about us getting married one day. Because even at 5 years old we'd play house and you'd keep me in line, in a way my parents couldn't.
So when we initially imprinted on eachother, it all made sense. It wasn't the bond that made me fall for you, it got us closer and gave me the strength to tell you that I'll love you even in our next life... I'm not sure where I'm going with this but it all leads to one question... Lizzy Uley-Black, will you make me the happiest and luckiest guy alive, and do the honor of becoming my wife?"

Paul held up the ring box and watched Lizzy's reaction. She was smiling with tears in her forest green eyes. "Yes." She said just loud enough for him to hear. Paul slid his grandmothers ring onto his imprints finger and stood up, staring lovingly at her.

"I love you."

"And I love you."

A/N- It's me again! I didn't update yesterday because I was at a party and I didn't make the best decisions. I woke up with a leg cramp and decided to finish this chapter before I went back to sleep. As promised, here is my face:

 As promised, here is my face:

Well, this is what I look like

Well, this is what I look like. Some say I look like I could be the daughter of WinterWidow. Others say I'd be a villain of some sort.
I say, I'm a potato lmao.

Hope the chapter was okay!

-A