Jensen

A/N- 3 updates today? I must love yall or something lol.
It's short but sweet.

Lizzy woke up the next morning with Paul's arms wrapped tightly around her. She didn't mind at all, in fact she was rather comfortable. The sound of his beating heart and his breathing almost lulled her back to sleep until there was a knock at the front door.

She poked his side until he woke up. "What?" He mumbled tiredly. "Theres someone at the door." Lizzy mumbled, followed by a yawn. Paul groaned and got up from the floor.

Lizzy got up a moment later and went to the bathroom then to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee and breakfast. Bacon and eggs with sausage and hashbrowns.
She heard 2 sets of footsteps entering the room, as she turned around to grab plates and silverware from the dishwasher.

"Hi" she greeted with a smile, going back to the stove so nothing burned. "Dad you remember Lizzy, right?" Paul asked. Lizzy turned the heat down so the sausages could do their own thing for the next few minutes.

"Lizzy Uley, yeah how could I forget? You practically lived here with all the time you spent with my son. How have you been?" The older man pulled the girl into a hug, which she returned.

"I've been doing great. Life is certainly interesting these days." She chuckled and the man agreed. Lizzy plated up some food once it was done. The three sat around the table, eating and making light conversation.
"So, Paul tells me you both imprinted on eachother? How's that going, Liz?"

"Yeah.. He's a handful sometimes, I love that about him though. We balance eachother out, but also I think if we're both angry, its a dangerous combo." She said, nudging her boyfriend in the side. He poked her and she let out a laugh. "We're doing pretty good, though."

"Yeah we are." Jensen Lahote watched his son and future daugter-in-law with love and pride. To be truthful, he was stopping by the house to make sure Paul's mom hadn't come around snooping.
But instead, he got to see his family grow. He was glad that if Paul had to imprint on someone, it was one of his childhood best friends.

The rest of the morning went similarly until Jensen had to go to work. He reminded Paul to lock up the house whenever they left, so if Diane were to come by, she couldn't get in.

Around 3 pm, Sam called the house phone and requested they come by the house. Anthony had suggested a beach trip, which Seth also thought it was a good idea.
The day was a good one for Leah too, she imprinted on a girl that graduated from Forks Highschool. Lizzy was happy for her pack sister for finally getting something she wanted.