Bella

A week later, Lizzy was 110% done with being restricted to her bed and the bathroom. Paul had refused to leave her side, so they watched movies and played cards until he had to go on patrol. Then either Emily or one of the other guys sat with her, unless she was resting.

It was one of those times where she had been resting and it was just her and Emily in the house. Lizzy sat up slowly, feeling a gush of blood, and moved to the edge of the bed as fast as she could, and stood up releasing a sharp breath.

The pain had gone down considerably, but it still hurt her back to stand too long. The cramps made it all so much better. Cue the heavy sarcasm. She shuffled over to the bathroom and shut the door, locking it behind her.
She threw her hair up in a messy bun and lifted up her shirt, tracing the spots where the bruising had previously been. She sighed and went to use the toilet. As she was washing her hands, the sound of a sputtering truck engine entered her ears.

On the road the house was on, there was only 2 houses and a piece of land for sale. One of the houses was empty, so there was no other place.
Lizzy exited the bathroom and her room, taking the steps slowly. She heard Embry and Jared before she ever saw them. But the name that came out of Jared's mouth, had Lizzy coming down as fast as she could without hurting herself.

Bella Swan.

She entered the kitchen/dining room and growled at the sight of the leech lover. Her forest green eyes were blazing in fury, yet her face remained calm. If it weren't for the humans infatuation with the Cullen's, and vice versa, the redhead wouldn't be in town and Lizzy wouldn't be hurt.

"Why is she here?" Heads snapped towards Lizzy, as she reached for one of the muffins. "Elizabeth Aurelia Uley–Black, why are you down here and not in bed?" Emily scolded the teen with her hands on her hips.

"I got bored up there! All alone. Then I heard the shit box and got curious. I'm fine by the way, most of the pain is just phantom... Where's Paul? And again, why is she here?" Lizzy asked, finishing her ramble.

"She's here on Sam's order's. The wolf's out of the bag." Embry told his sister. She rolled her eyes and aggressively bit into the muffin. "Fuck his orders. Who told her?... These are amazing Emily." The brunettes mood changed, to a brighter one. Jared subconsciously scooted away from the teen.

"Jake hinted, Bella went to confront Jake, slapped Paul, Paul phased in front of her, Jake phased, they went off to fight, Sam told us to bring Bella here, now here we are." Embry concluded. Lizzy's anger came right back.
"You can't leave anything alone, can you? You just have to know everything!? News flash, Isabella, people have secrets and they're not obligated to tell you every little thing, simply because you think you deserve to know it!" Lizzy growled, her eyes unknowingly flashing gold. "Jacob didn't tell me anything.. I figured it out."

"I don't give a shit how that happened. But put a single hand on anyone else in my pack, and we'll have some problems." She growled, just before feeling her imprints arms wrap around her waist, just as Sam came in and kissed Emily.

"I'm fine, Sunshine." Paul whispered in her ear, then proceeded to leave a kiss on her cheek. He sat down and gently pulled her onto his lap. "I know, but it doesn't give her the right."

Luckily for Lizzy, Jake left the house with the leech lover. Unluckily for her, she was subjected to a 20 minute scolding session for being out of bed.

A/N- It's my last night in West Virginia before I go back home to the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
I love it up here and its been 10 days. I suppose the plus side is, my own bed is waiting for me along with my guinea pigs and stuffed animals. First thing I'm doing when I get home is saying hi to my dogs then taking a nap.

I'm also planning a camping trip for next year to come back up here with some friends, so the planning process should be fun!

I hope yall enjoyed!

-A