Graduation

Joshua didn't show up to the house again after that day, however he did stay in La Push.
The time between January and June went by faster than anyone would've thought, even with skipping out on Prom.

Lizzy was the only one in the pack that had remained in school, aside from Seth, so she'd be walking the stage with their support instead.

The auditorium was filled with students and their families. Kim grabbed Lizzy's hand as they were waiting for their names to be called. "We got this." She said in a comforting tone.
Lizzy nodded. Kim was called 2 before her. Jared, Kims parents, and herself cheered the loudest.

"Elizabeth Uley-Black" the principal called out her name. She took a deep breath and walked across the stage, shaking hands and grabbing her diploma. Lizzy looked out into the crowd to see her entire family of 16 cheering the loudest.

"That's my girlfriend!" Paul shouted while he clapped. She laughed as she walked off the stage and took her seat.

The last name was called and the principal gave a little speech, ending it with: "Congratulations to the class of 2007!" The auditorium erupted into loud cheers as the caps were thrown in the air. Lizzy caught hers, then made her way over to the pack.

Emily was the first one to get to her, pulling the younger girl into a hug. "You did it, Lizzy!" She wiped a tear away and grinned.

"Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again." Lizzy said just a moment before she was picked up and swung around by Paul. "I'm so proud of you, Sunshine!" He beamed.

"I couldn't have done it without all of you." She responded, placing a quick kiss on her boyfriends lips. Paul placed her down and Anthony approached her with a bouquet of roses and Sunflowers. Her favorites.

She knelt down to his level so they'd be nearly the same height. He handed Lizzy the bouquet and hugged her tightly. "I love you, Izzy." He said. That was the first time he'd said that and her heart melted.

"I love you too, buddy." She hugged him back tightly, but not tight enough to hurt him.
Several hugs later, they piled into several vehicles and went to Billy's where they had a bonfire and a shit ton of food.

Pictures were taken all evening, even when Lizzy got the bright idea to make a diy slip n' slide out of a tarp and some bricks laying around. It wasn't her brightest moment, but atleast it was fun.

After all the fun, the guys -including Anthony- went off to Paul's house claiming a 'guys night' needed to happen. So Lizzy, Emily, Kim, Angela, and Leah went to Sam's house for a girls night.

They did face masks, watched a movie, and even did some wedding planning.
"So have you decided on a date yet?" Lizzy asked as she flipped through a catalog, looking at bridesmaids dresses that were way too expensive. "We agreed on July 10th." Emily told her almost sister-in-law.

"That's in a month, Em." Lizzy deadpanned. "I know, which is why we're going dress shopping in the morning. They guys won't be here, so we'll have time." Emily pointed out.

"You're waking us up early, aren't you?" Lizzy asked. Emily hummed with a smile.

A/N- As of right now, I only have 11 planned chapters and a potential sequel preview.

I know I want to write a sequel, but idk what to do for the life of S.J.L. (someone you'll find out about eventually).

I need ideas for that, if yall want it to happen. Maybe a crossover of some sort? Preferably something with supernatural creatures or enhanced? Ideas and I'll figure something out.

Hope it was okay!

-A