The end of Takemichi's journey?

(I've run out of ideas for chapter names ;-;)

Toman disbanded. Everybody go on they're seperate ways. Takemichi goes back to the future, to see what's it like. Meanwhile you're at an unknown place eatting ice cream and wearing a oversized robe.

Y/N: I wonder why I can't get a brain freeze...

(Just a note everything from now on won't be the same as the manga. I just don't want the story to be a copy & paste and slap Y/N in it.)

After a while you got a suprise visit by Takemichi. Ever since he got back from the past, he worked with Naoto to search for you. And now he found you.

Takemichi: Y/N?

Y/N: Oh sup Take-

Before you could finish somebody pointed a gun to Takemichi's head. This somebody is known as Izana Kurokawa, your underling.

Izana: Sup Hanagaki. Long time no see.

Takemichi didn't even dare to flinch let alone look at Izana.

Y/N: Izana. That's no way to treat a guest. Stand down.

Izana: Right. You're the boss.

Izana did as you told. And he walk to leave but before he does...

Izana: I'll leave you two alone. Seems like you guys got alot of catching up to do.

Izana leave the place. You got up and took a seat in front of Takemichi.

Y/N: So what's up? How's the others?

Takemichi: They're f-fine. How about you?

Y/N: I'm good, I'm good. But why are you here exactly?

Takemichi: Well... I want to invite you, to my and... Hina's wedding.

You jumped out of you're seat which made Takemichi jump up as well. You then grabbed Takemichi by the shoulders, smiles and said...

Y/N: Wait you and Hina are getting married?! Hahaha!! That's wonderful! Good for you!

Takemichi: S-so You're c-coming?

Takemichi is in disbelief with your reaction. You sat back down and made a thinking face before facing Takemichi again.

Y/N: Sorry, even though I'm happy for you, I just can't afford to come to you're wedding. Everybody from Toman will be invited and as you know, They don't really like me much... as a matter a fact they hate me.

Takemichi got hit with the sudden realization after what you said. He then procced to leave the place. But he turned around and looked at you.

Takemichi: You're really ok with everybody hating you?

Y/N: Hey, not everybody hates me. You, chifuyu, Hakkai, Izana and Kakucho are still very much my friends... even though Izana and Kakucho is working for me... but it's still counts.

Takemichi: I guess. Well seems like everyone's happy. I don't need to fix anything, I mean... I can't even go back to the past anymore. Goodbye Y/N.

Y/N: Oh come on! You say that like this is the last time we're gonna see each other! We'll meet again Takemichi, hope you're wedding goes well!

Takemichi: Thanks Y/N.

With that Takemichi leaves. Izana comes back and walks up to you.

Izana: You sure he won't find out?

Y/N: Yeah. Well, even if he finds out he can't return to the past. So he can't change this timeline anymore.

Izana smiles. You take you're robe off to reveal the Akatsuki uniform.

Y/N: Let's go and finish our job.

Izana: As you wish, boss.

To be continued...

(Well that was something. Hopefully ya'll enjoy this chapter and peace out.)