She knows.

Manjiro and Draken made up, you have not been keeping your childish act up recently since you are deep in your own thoughts. Right now Manjiro, Draken, Takemichi and you are sitting at the side while Takemichi friends plays with a soccerball.

Mikey: It has been a while since I laughed that hard.

Draken: And it was stinky as hell, right Tobi?.. Tobi?

Draken noticed your sudden change in behaviour, from talkative to silent, even the way you sit is different, you usually sit with at the edge and wiggle your feet but now you just sit without wiggling it.

Mikey: Tobi, are you ok?

No response.

Mikey: Hello??

You suddenly turn your head towards Manjiro.

Y/N (T): Oh! Sorry Senpai! I was in my thoughts for a second there..

Takemichi: Are you ok? You seem really tense.

Y/N (T): Yeah I'm fine! Unlike you, with poop on your head. Stinks!

Takemichi: I already wash my hair ok?!

Takemichi (Mind): Is he really ok? What is he on about?

Manjiro and Draken walk up to Takemichi's friends, and 2 of Takemichi's friend walk up to you and him.

Yamagishi: Takemichi! You were awesome!

He said while giving a thumbs up.

Suzuki: You actually made those two stop fighting!

Yamagishi: Your the best!

Takemichi responded with a laugh.

Y/N (T): Takemitchy! Can I talk to you for a second? Pretty please?

Takemichi looked at you. You have an pure innocent aura around you and Takemichi sweatdropped.

Takemichi: S-Sure..

You then grab Takemichi and drag him to a safe enough spot.

Y/N (DV): Takemitchy.. my real name is Uchiha Y/N.

Takemichi: E-Eh?

Takemichi (Mind): Why all of a sudden?!

Y/N (DV): Takemitchy I have a favor to ask of you-

???: Y/N..?

You freezed as well as Takemichi. (Don't ask me how the hell you can't pick up there presence, plot.) you and Takemichi turned to your left and saw Hina with..

Y/N (T): Emma-Chan? Hiii! Didn't you were here! Who's that? Is she your friend? Can I introduce myself?

You keep blastering her with questions but she shrug it all off. She walks up to you with a desperate look.

Emma: Are you really Y/N? Are you really my brother?!

Hina & Takemichi (Mind): What?! Brother?!

Y/N (Mind): Emma.. you need to stop acting like were siblings.. we are not related. Plus who would want a monster as there brother anyway..

Y/N (T): I'm sorry, Emma-Chan does that name remind me of a brother of yours? Because Takemichi asked my name and I just make up a random name-

Emma: But it's too much of a coincedence! You even said his full name..

Hina: And your voice changed too.

Emma: Yeah!

You looked at hina and back at Emma sweating nervously while Emma is trying to get answers from you.

Y/N (T): W-Well I don't know! I just picked a random name! And my voice, I'm actually sick- *Cough**Cough*.

Emma squint her eyes while looking directly in your mask eyehole. She finally back up and cross her arms.

Emma: Ok then, open your mask.

Y/N (T): W-What?

Emma: You heard me. If you don't look anything like him that means you are not him.

Takemichi (Mind): This isn't good! And why didn't he tell me?!

You are contemplating your life decisions. You are starting to give up when you remembered something.. you have a Sharingan!

Y/N (DV): Fine.. Takemichi close your eyes.

Emma and hina are a bit thrown off by the sudden change of your voice but keep there cool and wait for the epic reveal. Takemichi obeyed you and closed his eyes. You open your mask from your right first revealing your Sharingan, before the 2 girls can react  you used the Sharingan to erase there memories of this event.

 You open your mask from your right first revealing your Sharingan, before the 2 girls can react  you used the Sharingan to erase there memories of this event

They both got knocked unconcious but before they could hit the ground, you catched them.

Y/N (DV): Takemitchy, I erased they're memories they could wake up any second from now and I need to go.

Takemichi: Huh? H-How-

Y/N (DV): No time, I'll tell you later.

With that, you run off into the distance Takemichi watch as Hina and Emma got up from the ground. Hina noticed Takemichi.

Hina: Takemichi-kun?

Emma: Ugh.. my head what happened?

Takemichi: Oh, uh nothing.. haha.

With that, the three of them talked for sometime and walk back to Takemichi's friends.

To be countinued...

I'm running out of ideas and I don't know what I should do when Draken get stab ;-;.