Tenjiku.

(Skipping a couple of chapters cause you don't fit well. Straight to the the past chapter.)

In the past...

Grandpa: Everyone get in here! Shinchiro! Manjiro! Emma! Y/N!

Shinchiro: No need to yell grandpa.

Grandpa: From now onward, you're siblings!

Both shinchiro and and Manjiro is shocked. Hearing that statement. They looked at Emma and you.

Manjiro: She's foreign right? And that guy looks creepy...

Chad Grandpa punch Manjiro in the head.

Grandpa: You better get along you four!

Manjiro: Ouch!

Shinchiro: Haha, you know nothing about girls. Hey Emma, Y/N, your being brother is gonna take care of you! I'm handsome, but try not to fall inlove with me Emma.

Emma&Y/N: Your hairstyle is weird.

Shinchiro: Huh?

Manjiro is holding his laughter.

Timeskip

Emma and you are watching the people in the dojo train.

Grandpa: We can take a rest!

Shinchiro: Keisuke, you do well for a punk.

Baji: Shinchiro!

Shinchiro: No need to scream..

Grandpa: Shinchiro!

Shinchiro ran away.

Grandpa: He spends his time outside to avoid the dojo. You have no reason to end up like him, Keisuke!

Baji: Yes...

Manjiro is praticing. Emma, Baji and you observe.

Emma (Mind): Amazing...

Emma took a moment to look at you. You have a blank face, your head is in the clouds.

A little timeskip cuz I'm lazy.

Emma and you are training.. well more like you doing nothing because you're the lazy type. Emma is punching the air when Manjiro walks in.

Mikey: It's not like that. Want some help?

Emma: Yeah..

Mikey: From now on, I'm Mikey. Now your big brother is called Mikey. Now we borh have foreign names, you won't feel alienated right? So just call me Mikey, Emma.

Emma's eyes lit up.

Emma: You really don't understand girls. I don't care about my name.

Mikey: Ah, you laughed. You fell in love with me huh?

Emma: Idiot. You two are not my type.

Mikey: Hey, Y/N! You call me Mikey too okay?!

Y/N: What? Nah I'm just gonna call you Manjiro.

Mikey: Ok... Y/N, why don't you train with-

Y/N: Too much work.

Mikey: Ok.. cool, wanna.. go play with me and Baji?

Y/N: Sure, why not.

Back to the present...

Takemichi amd Chifuyu are hanging out in Takemichi's room.

Chifuyu: So.. peaceful... Right? Takemitchy.

Takemichi: Ah? Yeah.

Chifuyu: Do we just go along with Y/N's plan? Or we make a plan on our own?

Takemichi: Chifuyu, I just have an amazing thought. Let's go, Chifuyu!

Chifuyu: Huh? Where?

They both took off, Chifuyu was just following Takemichi until they arrived at Shibuya station.

Chifuyu: Shibuya station? Wait, Takemitchy!

Takemichi: "Shonan Junai Gumi" "Bukkomi No Taku." They had taught us...

Chifuyu: Huh?

Takemichi: They all took place in Kanagawa!!

After this point, everything that happens is the same like in the manga, Tenjiku attacks Takemichi and Chifuyu, Takemichi carry Akkun and run away while Chifuyu stayed behind and fight the Tenjiku members. Chifuyu lost and the Tenjiku members chase after Takemichi and his friends. And Kisaki and Hanma is revealed to have joined Tenjiku. Nahoya and Souta came in to save the day etc. Up until the next Toman meeting. (The reason why i skipped alot is because you don't really fit with any of this.)

Draken: Tokyo Manji Gang emergency meeting, begin! Yesterday, our members were raided all over Tokyo by Yokohama's Tenjiku! Tenjiku is a gang that is formed recently, we have no clue what the gang is like!

You are there, hiding in the trees listening closely.

Y/N (Mind): Tenjiku huh? Might be a problem.

You countinued to listen until some of Manjiro's words got your attention.

Mikey: We are going to attack Yokohama Next!

Y/N (Mind): Goddammit Manjiro.

Takemichi then went to Hina's house to shake hands with Naoto so he can go back to the future and talk to future Naoto.

To be countinued...

I know this isn't the best Chapter and it's short but that's because you don't really fit in here. But in the Tenjiku vs Toman you are going to play a big role so just know that. Peace out.