Madara?

You came back to the cave and decided to do nothing. You asked the old man for you to stay here since you got kicked out of your apartment, the old man agrees and you decided to just chill until Takemichi rings you up.

Y/N: Hey old man, quick question what's your full name?

The old man looked at you.

Madara: Uchiha Madara.

You froze for a second. You heard that name before.

Y/N (Mind): Uchiha? Wait.. WAIT THAT'S MY NAME!

Y/N: Very funny old man.

Madara: I'm dead serious. I'm your ancestor.

You cannot process that. You are just sitting there dumbfounded by the sudden news.

Y/N: No way..

Madara: It is true. You know, The uchiha is actually a clan until a guy named Uchiha Obito and Uchiha Itachi slaughter them.

Y/N: Wait really? Why would they slaughter there own clan?

Madara: I Don't know, I am not involved whatsoever. (🧢)

Y/N: Ah.. then how did you survive? From the massacre and age.

Madara: Simple, I've been here. I connect myself to the Demonic Statue.

Y/N: okay.. but why not just die? I'm pretty sure it's boring in here.

The old man said nothing for a few moment, making you think you've said something wrong.

Madara: I still have unfinished businuss in this world, and I won't die until it is done.

Y/N: I see, is it.. the plan?

Madara: Yes. You know the sharingan I gave you was Uchiha Obito's Sharingan.

Y/N: Wow.. wait if I'm an uchiha as well why don't I have a Sharingan?

Madara: You see, after decades of humans evolving.. they abandoned the ways of a shinobi. And now they either don't have chakra or they don't know about it.

Y/N: Ah.. well how about Takemichi? He can time travel.

Madara: That, I don't know. But if you ever changed your mind about joining the plan, try and persuade him to join aswell.

Suddenly, your phone starts ringing. Maybe it's Takemichi who wants answers. But you hear something truly shocking.

Takemichi (Calling): Y/N! Some Toman and Moebius members are planning to kill Draken-

Before Takemichi could finish the call ended. You in a worry got up from siting.

Y/N (DV): Takemitchy! Takemitchy! Shit!

You know that if you go there and try to save Takemichi and Draken it will be too risky.

Y/N: Old man! Do you have any spare masks?!

Madara: Actually I do. Zetsu!

Zetsu then came with a mask that looked like the Sharingan.

Y/N: Thank you!

You take off your current mask and put the white mask on. Zetsu also gave you a cloak so you wear that aswell.

Y/N: I have to go, see you!

With that, you ran out if the cave and go straight to the festival. When you arrived, you looked around to see if Takemichi is anywhere there, and you found him with Mitsuya.

Y/N (DV): Takemichi!

Him and Mitsuya looked at you.

Takemichi (Mind): That voice! It's Y/N! But why is he wearing a different mask?

Takemichi: T- I mean Y/- Uh..

Y/N (DV): Madara, My name is Madara.

Takemichi: Y-yes Madara.

Mitsuya: Who's this Takemichi?

Takemichi: He's a frie-

Y/N (DV): I'm his friend. But right now that's not important.

You looked at Takemichi. He suddenly remembered what he's doing.

Takemichi: Right! Some Toman and Moebius members are going to kill Draken!

Mitsuya: What?!

Y/N (DV): We don't have much time. Let's go!

The three of you started to run through the forest and Takemichi takes the lead. All of you arrived at a parking lot and saw Draken fighting with Moebius.

Takemichi: Draken-kun!

Draken: Hey, Mitsuya, Takemichi, And who is that?

Y/N (DV): Madara.

Emma: Takemichi! Mitsuya!

All three of you looked at Emma then back at the Moebius.

Mitsuya: Peh-yan, you bastard! Why are you working with Moebius?!

Peh-yan: Shut up, Mitsuya! We will kill you too!

M&M 1: It's the 2nd squad captain, Mitsuya.

M&M 2: He's strong.

Emma: Peh-yan, this isn't fair! You guys attacked him from behind and gang out on him! And you call yourself a man?!

Draken: Seems like this is my limit.. I'll leave the rest to you, Mitsuya.

Mitsuya walked infront of Draken and you went beside him.

Y/N (DV): I'll fight with you, and before you ask, yes I can fight.

Mitsuya: Alright then.

M&M 3: You guys really think that you can win with just the 3 of you?

Y/N (DV): Yes.

Takemichi then looked around for Kiyomasa but he is nowhere to be found.

Takemichi (Mind): This is bad. I don't even know where he's going to attack from. What should I do?

Peh-yan: Take all four of them out.

M&Ms: YEAH!

All of the Moebius members are ready to fight and so is you, but a motorcycle sound stops all of you from fighting.

Y/N (Mind): This sound.. it's Shinchiro's motorcycle. That means..

Draken: Right about time.

Mitsuya: This exhaust sound..

Draken: It's Mikey's Bobber.

What you thought was true. Manjiro is in the fight now.

Takemichi: Mikey-kun!

Manjiro then parked his Bobber and went to Peh.

Mikey: I see, you called me elsewhere so you guys can attack Ken-chin. Who told you to do this?

Takemichi: Does that mean,  theres someone behind Peh-yan pulling the strings? And does that mean Kiyomasa-kun is also being used by someone?

Y/N (Mind): I don't want to be suspicious. I'll just be using Taijutsu.

To be countinued...