Black Dragons is no more

You tracked Takrmichi down in order to discuss the Akatsuki plan. But it seems that Hakkai have reached Takemichi before you. They talked for a bit until 5 words that came out of Hakkai's mouth reeled you in.

Hakkai: I'm going to kill Taiju.

With no hesitation you Kamui'd to Takemichi and Hakkai.

Y/N (DV): That won't be necessary.

Hakkai is taken back by your sudden appearence but Takemichi had no reaction. Probably gotten use to it already.

Hakkai: T-Tobi.. You..

Y/N (DV): Madara.. Uchiha Madara. Now back to what I was saying.. killing Taiju won't be necessary since Katsu and I are going to take the Black Dragons.

Hakkai: That won't be enough to-

Y/N (DV): I already know that you want to protect your sister. Let me do my thing and I can guarantee you and your sister's protection.

Hakkai: I.. I can't trust you! I thought you were just some idiot innocent kid but you are a complete manipulator!

Y/N (DV): Then.. should he trust me or not Takemitchy? With your words I believe that he would trust me. Isn't that right Hakkai?

Hakkai stayed silent, meaning that what you are saying is correct.

Takemichi: One thing.. one thing before I could even say anything.

You raised your eyebrow underneath your mask. Takemichi gets closer and whisper in you ear.

Takemichi (Whisper): Is she.. still alive?

Y/N (DV+Whisper): She? Which she?

Takemichi (Whisper): I don't know who exactly SHE is but my guess is that she is very important to you.. but in the future.. you have gone mad because Mikey-kun killed her.

Y/N (Mind): Mikey? Killed her? He can't be talking about Emma.. Mikey would never kill her. Is it.. no..

Y/N (DV+Whisper): I'm guessing your talking about a girl I know.. Manjiro kill her in the future huh?

Takemichi (Whisper): Please don't get mad at him. It's in the future, anybody can change! But right now I want you to take care of the girl. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why you gotten evil in the future.

Y/N (DV+Whisper): I'm not mad at Manjiro.. but I'll take your advice and take good care of her.

Takemichi and tou then looked at Hakkai who is sitting clueless there.

Takemichi: You can trust.. Madara. He can keep his promise.

Hakkai: Ok.. I'll have trust you on this..

Y/N (DV): Alright then, I'll inform Katsu right away, Takemichi you go tell Chifuyu about this. And Hakkai.. keep being Hakkai.

You Kamui away and the next thing you know you are infront of the Akashi's house. You knocked on the door and was greeted by Senju herself.

Senju: Tobi! Great timing lets meet Wakasa and Benkei!

Y/N (Mind): Wait.. Waka?! Crap, I was really close to him before the incident. I were close to him when I was younger..

Y/N (T): Sure Senju-chan!

You both got inside the house and saw Takeomi, Wakasa and Benkei.

Wakasa: Hm? Who's this? your boyfriend?

Senju: N-No! He's a friend!

Y/N (T): Hi! The name is Tobi and yes I'm her boyfriend.

Senju hit you hard on the head. She was.. blushing. (Oh what a suprise.)