Akatsuki

Black Dragon members is surrounding all of you. You know that you can't just slip out of this one without somebody's getting hurt.

Koko: You're not leaving our turf in one piece asshole. This whole zone is Black Dragon's territory. If other gangs come swaggering in. The boss instructed us to kill them.

Inui: You know what that means don't you?

Koko: Hanagaki! It means you're dead!

Hakkai: Lay off guys, Takemitchy's my buddy!

Yuzuha: Stay back Hina-chan, Tobi. They don't go easy on anyone.

Y/N (Mind): Not good.. at this rate somebody might get killed...

You and Hina took a step back.

Koko: Hakkkaaai.. even friends of our young master need to be taught some proper manners.

Black Dragon members starts to surround Takemichi, Hina and you. But Hakkai stepped in front of them.

Hakkai: I told you not to hurt my friends! So please!

BDM 1: Hakkai, we don't take orders from you! Wanna get the girls killed too?!

Out of nowhere Hakkai threw a punch that hit the Black Dragon members to the face. Knocking him out.

Y/N (T): Nice one Senpai! Show them whose boss!

The Black Dragons members looked at you and you quickly run behind hina to hide.

Y/N (T): Uh.. I'll just stay here..

All of the thing happen next is the same in the manga but with you in the background. For some reason you remembered the night where Senju know your identity, you think that she shouldn't know. So you decided to erase her memories using your sharingan.

Flashback.

You and Senju are sitting on the couch. She is half asleep and you think its time to erase her memories. It was fun, but you dom't want anyone getting in the way if things get... real.

Y/N: hey, Senju.

Senju: Hm?

Y/N: Look at me real quick.

She took a look at you and you immediatly use Sharingan to erase her memory from when she found out about the drugs and until know. You put your mask back on and pretend nothing happens.

Flashback Ends + Timeskip.

You were chilling in the cave. You didn't feel like going to the Akashi's house. You decided to go to Takemichi house but saw him outside talking to Chifuyu. You realised that he was telling Chifuyu about him being a time leaper. You decided to Kamui right between them.

Y/N (DV): So.. you told him.

To say Takemichi and Chifuyu are suprised is an understatement.

Y/N (DV): I guess this means we three can work together in order to achieve our goals.

Chifuyu: H-How did you.

Y/N (DV): It doesn't matter. Right now I just want one thing... I want.. the Black Dragons.

Takemichi: W-What?! Why?

Y/N (DV): You don't need to know that.. or atleast not yet. Right now I need the black Dragons to form.. an organization you could say.