Not So Perfect Future

Takemichi has decided to go look for you. He found himself in your main base. How? (Plot.) He decided to go inside but got hold off by 2 bodyguards.

BG1: State your purpose.

Takemichi: I-I'm here to see an old friend.

BG2: Hah? You shitting me? This place ain't a meet up party, you little shit!

Takemichi: It's y-your guys b-boss!

Both of the bodyguards looked at eachother before burst out laughing.

BG1: The boss?! Is a friend of someone like you?!

BG2: You better leave before you got your head blown off!

Takemichi is scared. And is just about to leave, until suddenly one of the bodyguards earpiece starts ringing.

BG1: Hm? Yes boss? Oh nothing it's just some nobody claims to be your friend. Uh.. ok boss.

The bodyguard looked at Takemichi.

BG1: What's your name, Pipsqueak?!

Takemichi: Hanagaki Takemichi!

BG1: He said he's name is Hanagaki Takemichi. O-oh.. I'm sorry boss I didn't know.. I'm sorry again.

BG2: What's up?

BG1: This guy is actually bosses friend.

BG2: O-oh! We are so sorry! Please forgive us! You can go and meet him.

Takemichi: T-thanks..

Takemichi then walks inside the base while observing it.

Takemichi (Mind): Holy shit! Guns?! Drugs?! What the hell is this?!

While he was walking he saw a bullet proof window. On the other side, there is giant beast with chains on they're neck. They're also have the same looking eye. Purple with ripple patterns. Takemichi remembered 2 of those beasts.

Takemichi (Mind): Wait.. those 2 beasts is the beasts in the files photo! From the last timeline!

He decided to ignore it for now and keeps walking until he reach a massive door. The one guarding the door is familiar to him. It's..

Takemichi: Katsu?!

Katsu: Yo, you're here to see Y/N hm? Keep in mind that he's not the same.

Katsu then opened the massive door and signal Takemichi to get in.

Katsu: May the force be with you.

Takemichi: What?

Katsu: What?

A/N: WRONG LINE!

Take 2

Katsu: be safe.

Takemichi walks inside, the room was cold. There was almost no light in the room until... suddenly the lights flicker reaviling a bunch of coffins and a path leading to a throne. Sitting on it was you.

Y/N: Hello there.

Takemichi: General Kenobi.

A/N: YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!

Take 3

Y/N: Hi, Takemitchy.

Takemichi: Y/N..