The Memories. READ THE FIRST NOTE!

(Please read this: This is important. We just got a new information in the newest chapter that Senju knew Mikey and Baji since childhood. Now this is big since YOU we're there, so Senju must've knew you too. So I need to change the backstory and the story itself to fit in all of this. "First of all, The 'Senju saw your face' scenario didn't happen. And second of all, you knew Senju from the begining but, of course keep your mouth shut. She had or has 'since you're still alive' a crush on you when you both we're little." And that's pretty much it.)

Takemichi time leaped back to the past after getting shot by Kakucho in the future. He goes to Naoto in order to shake his hand to see if he's still alive in the future, he's not. Takemichi contacted you and tell you about Izana. You understands and starts to do some digging. But then Senju comes.

Senju: Yo! What are doing on that laptop?

Y/N (T): Agh! Nothing! Tobi is just.. uh just..

Senju: hey.. you're not searching up something lewd are you?

Y/N (T): No! I was just searching up some new masks! Haha...

Y/N (Mind): New masks?! Really?! That's the best you got?!

Senju: Hmmm.....

Senju look straight at your face, but decided to drop the topic.

Senju: It's whatever, anyways me, Takeomi, Wakasa, and Benkei is starting a gang. But we're kind of worry about this Osamu and Madara guy, Osamu can take down Taiju with ease and we don't know much about Madara.

Y/N (T): Ok... then why are you telling Tobi all this?

Senju: I want you to join our gang!

???: I don't think that's a good idea.

You and Senju turn your attention to where the voice is coming from and turns out it was Takeomi with Wakasa and Benkei.

Takeomi: Tobi, no offense, but you're kind of uh.. what's the word?

Wakasa: Dumb? Weird?

Benkei: Naive? Childish?

Takeomi: Yes. Plus, he can't really fight and doesn't have any paticular skills to help in the gang.

Senju: That's not true! Tobi can give us some moral support!

Wakasa: All he's giving me is a headache.

Benkei: And I don't think Tobi should be in this kind of stuff.. he'll probably cry after got punch.

Y/N (Mind): 💢Never have I want to punch them both this badly!💢

Senju: Let's see then, hey Tobi!

You said nothing and slowly turn you head to look at her. She wind up her fist punch for a full powered punch in the stomach. You fall to floor.

Senju: Uh.. oh god.

You then got back up and sit back down as if nothing happend.

Benkei: I take back What I said.

Wakasa: Well.. he's got some good durability I guess?

Y/N (T): Tobi's hungry...

Takeomi: I got some food in the kitchen, you want some.

Y/N (T): Yay! Sure!

Timeskip To Tenjiku vs Toman.

Toman has finally arrived at the battlefield, but at a huge disavantage. They only have 50 members while Tenjiku has 400. The fight started and half way through the fight, Mikey came and fight Izana. In the end, Mikey won but Izana pulled out a gun and aims it at Mikey, Kakucho, Izana's bestfriend stopped him from pulling the trigger. Kisaki however, has shoot a shot at Izana but.. the bullet is gone. It's like.. the bullet got sucked into a mini vortex...

Kisaki: What the hell?!

In the distance, the Akatsuki have joined in the battle. Having 200 members there.

Y/N (DV): You're the one... Kisaki Tetta.. I'll kill you.

You seems to be pissed off..... no, you are bloodlusted. You going to make Kisaki pay for his sins. In. The. Worst. Way. Possible.

To be countinued...

(OKAY GUYS!! Listen up, this will be the last chapter for a while. I can't really stay focused on this since I have So. Many. Fanfic. Ideas. To many to be exact and Because of that I can't focus on this, plus homework's a bitch. School's a bitch. All I need to say is that don't expect a new chapter coming out anytime soon. I'm truly am sorry.)