Eye Of The Moon

A/N: So on the last post I asked about the love intrest and majority said Senju.. so Senju it is.

All of the stuff happens in the anime/manga is still the same about the future. Hina is alive only to be killed by Akkun that's scared of Kisaki. Takemichi promise to save Hina by going to the past. Takemichi attend Hina's funeral and went to Draken for information and find out it's all Kisaki's fault (Kazutora get out). And after that, he is back to the past and in a bath house. Manjiro told him that they are going to the new 3rd squad captain nomination ceremony but he decided to ring you up first so he said to Manjiro for a moment and call you. You are in the cave.

Takemichi (Calling): Y/N, I'm back from the future!

Y/N (DV): You went to the future? Why didn't you tell me?!

Takemichi (Calling): Sorry, Sorry. But I have to ask you something..

Y/N (DV): Hm?

Takemichi (Calling): Do you know anything about Eye Of The Moon plan? Jinchurikis? And Tails?

Y/N (DV): Huh?! Takemitchy where did you know all of this?

Takemichi (Calling): I know this from files and you! You asked me if I have examined the files and about you locating the 2 and 5 tails jinchurikis.

Y/N (Mind): Shit! Did I and Takemitchy joined the plan?!

Y/N (DV): I'll.. tell you when the time comes.. I don't think you should get involved with that.

Takemichi (Calling): Huh?

Y/N (DV): Don't worry about it. Just focus on saving the future. Goodbye.

With that you hang up. You are laying down on a bed in the cave. You already call it a home.

Madara: Was it the time traveller?

Y/N: Yes. He just came back from the future and from what I've heard.. me and him joined you.

Madara: Oh?

Y/N: I don't know what happens in the future.. but right now it's too dangerous to tell him about this plan.

Madara: I guess your right.

You suddenly get up from your bed.

Y/N: Welp I'm going to go shopping with my pick pocket money. Bye old man.

The old man said nothing in return. You grabbed your mask and put it on. You went out to get your favourite food, (F/F/N). You got into the store, order it and get out. You went to a nearby park, opened your mask slightly and all of the food is gone into your stomach. It started raining but you didn't care, you sit there just contemplating on why did you join The old man's plan while at the same time agreeing to it.

Y/N (Mind): Agh! This is a complete mind-fuck!

???: You ok there?

You look up to see a guy holding an umbrella and smoking a ciggarette. he's holding the umbrella out for the both of you.

???: You look strested.

Y/N (T): Oh! I'm fine! I'm Tobi, What's your name?

???: Tobi? That's it? Well my name is Akashi Takeomi.

A realization hit you in the face like Truck-kun would.

Y/N (Mind): Wait.. Akashi Takeomi? I've heard that name before.. oh yeah he's one of the founding members of the Black Dragons alongside Shinchiro!

Y/N (T): Tobi isn't my real name and nobody knows my real name! I like to keep it that way, make me more mysterious.

You say childishly.