36 - happy birthday

I straighten my back, sitting completely straight

I straighten my back, sitting completely straight. I cross my legs, lacing my fingers together and resting them on my knees.

I hear his heavy steps as he calls out my name. "Lina?"

And then, he appears around the corner. I stopped breathing for a moment as his eyes met mine, my nerves hitting me all at once, strong and hard. That and the overwhelming sensation I get by just looking at him.

He's way too pretty sometimes.

His throat bobs. "What's this?"

"This," I stand, taking a step towards him. "Is a gift from me to you." I motion to where I was just sitting. "Sit."

Hayden's jaw clenches as he walks by me and taking a seat on the bed. His balled fists are on his knees as he keeps those fierce green eyes on me.

I bend down, totally perking my ass out on purpose, taking the goodies out and slamming them on the table beside me. His eyes never leave me as I stand back up and take a step towards him. Then another, then another.

Once I'm in front of him, I bend slightly, pressing my hands on his thighs, blinking at him, then smiling.

"Hi."

"Hi."

His voice is strained as I see the veins protruding in his arm from how hard his hands are balled. I grin.

"Would you like to open your present?" He nods, so I smirk. "How exactly do you want to open me then?"

Hayden finally relaxes his hands, quickly stroking my bare thigh. I hold in a satisfactory sigh at the feeling of his hands on mine. It's only been two days since we last fooled around, but it felt like an eternity.

"So many ways," he groans, his hands rounding to my ass, squeezing gently, which earns a gasp from me. "Ways that might scare you."

A promise unfulfilled—one I know he intends to keep tonight.

I move my hands from his thighs to his shoulders as I boldly climb into his lap, straddling him. I can feel him already hard underneath me, making me feel unstoppable.

"Try me."

Hayden squeezes my ass again, a bit harder, bringing me closer to him. My chest flushes against his, making his gaze lower to my exposed cleavage.

"Sure about that?"

I bite my lip, leaning closer. My lips were ghosting over his with every word I said.

"Tonight, my body is yours. Anything you want, you take," I move my lips to his ear. "Understand?"

Hayden whimpers as his hands grip my waist, nails digging in slightly. "Yes."

"Words, Hayden," I smirk. "I need to know you really get what I'm telling you."

"Yes, I understand." He tilts his head back as I place a soft kiss on his neck.