Chapter X (Elipsy's Backstory)

~ Narrated by Jhemzie ~

When Elipsy no-clipped it was in the year 2019

Everything about her before we begin:

Elipsy Celestial was born in Manila, Philippines in 2005 July 23rd she was born female with the features of:

Blackberry hair, unusual purple/pink eyes, Tan skin, and soft female features, she usually has the street wear aesthetic.

Her mothers name is Elise Celestial (Maiden last name)

Her fathers name is Jacob Madellar

She is an only child

When Elipsy was still in reality she was always sweet and usually a shy girl, but as time went by she got no-clipped and that changed her personality causing her to become overly confident and cold..

And lastly Elipsy's zodiac is Leo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Narrated by Jhemzie ~ (She was 14 years old when she got no-clipped )

Elipsy was walking through the library's o her high school hoping to find a book that would interest her. She then caught a glimpse of a book she smiled and took it out of its place and decided to sign it out. Elipsy walked out of the library and went home for lunch she attended  Lizridge Academy. 

Elipsy was casually walking through an alley way before she suddenly tripped she closed her eyes waiting for the impact but instead she fell into some sort of moist carpet. Elipsy gulped worriedly and looked around the yellow hell. 

"Where am I?" She asked her self. Elipsy sighed and tried to stay calm because she knew Sanity was an important aspect to keep when experiencing a tragedy such as this one. She breathed in and out carefully and walked slowly in order to not make any noise incase there was some sort of creature that roamed around the place even though Elipsy thought that wasn't possible she was still cautious she was a straight A student anyways. Elipsy wandered through the level until she found a pair of notes. "M-Manila room?" She asked to herself quietly. She looked at the papers on the table she sat down on the sofa and red the papers. "The M.E.G?" She asked. "How to no-clip?" She added. Elipsy sighed and decided to try out this no-clipping thing she tried it out and she succeeded ELipsy smiled and looked around the place... there were many 'windows' and she decided to rest for a bit. But that's when she started hearing odd noises. It sounded like someone was having a party. She thought there were other humans in the place so she decided to follow the noise, only to be led to a window she couldn't see anything all there was, was an empty white void with confetti flying out of it. Elipsy climbed the window and stepped inside curiosity taking over her. she was greeted by a tall yellow figure who loomed over her and bent in an inhuman way. "Hello~~" it said. Elipsy stared at the creature curiously and  waved a smile on her face. (Elipsy doesn't know this is a partygoer, she was innocent back then.) The partygoer came closer and asked if she wanted to join their 'meat parties' Elipsy was obviously confused on what a meat party is but since she was a curious innocent girl she nodded her head and followed the creature. "Here we are girly~" It cheered. She looked up and saw other variants of the yellow being she was following. "Now become one of us!" One of them cooed. Elipsy backed away when she saw they had mouths on their hands. She gulped and started walking backwards even more. "What's wrong?" The one she was following asked. "N-nothing I'm too tired for  a party that's it..." she aid worriedly while keeping her eyes focused on them. as she turned away she used the camera on her phone to check if any of these creatures followed her. Luckily they didn't and when she was far away from them she started sprinting to a different location and accidentally bumping int someone.