Chapter VI (Part I)

~ On the run ~

~ a loud bang woke all of them up. "What the-" Brian's. Mouth was covered by Elipsys hand. "Shhh..." She said, Elipsy stood up and grabbed her pistol and made her way to the door. She peaked through the door crack only to see 5 Partygoers standing there waiting for the door to open. "Shit..." ELipsy whispered under her breath. She walked towards Alex and the other 2 partypoopers. "The partygoers... found us." ~

The 3 partypoopers stood up quietly and grabbed their pistols. "Bean protects the newbie and Dolii. Us and ELipsy will try to fight them off." Alex whispered loud enough to get Bean's attention.

Bean nodded but Brian decided to speak up very loud. "WHaaaA WHy CAnT i HElP??" He pouted. "Shhh!" Elipsy shushed Brian and he stayed quiet for the rest of the time.

Jack came closer to the door quietly and held his pistol tight.

"Okay... this is it." Robby sighed. Jack opened the door to reveal...

Nothing...

"Huh...? Where's the partygoers?" Alex questioned. "What...?" Elipsy looked outside to see nothing. "How, I saw 5 of them with my ow-" before EPilepsy could finish... Jack was pulled outside by a yellow hand, causing everyone to flinch as Jack yelled for help. The Partygoer yanked Jack out of the room hard enough to make him drop his weapon. Elipsy shot the partygoer on the forehead. 4 more left.

Brian covered his ears and came closer to Bean and Dolii. Meanwhile the other 4 decided to go fight the remaining partygoers. Elipsy cocked her pistol and ran into the halls with the other 3 partypoopers. "COME OUT YOU COWARDS!" ELipsy yelled. "I-i don't think it's a good idea to yell..." Alex said. "I honestly don't care anymore. These fuckers are the reason I lost my eye." Elipsy hissed. Alex looked down to the floor and the other two stayed silent. "Cowards~ my my... we aren't cowards we just wanted to surprise you~" a soft male voice cooed. "There you are!" ELipsy shot at the direction of the voice. "Hahaha~ you missed~" The partygoer teased. Elipsy was full of anger and she started marching towards the shadows. "Eli don't they're baiting you." Alex held Elipsys shoulder. "I'm done. I don't care if I die. As long as I get to kill another, I'll be pleased." Just then Brain sprinted out of the room and tackled Elipsy to the ground before she could even go near the Partygoers. "You. Are. Not. Going." Brian hissed. ELipsys eyes widened and Brian stole her pistol and shot at the direction of the partygoers without even looking... killing the rest of the partygoers. "Holy shit. How did you do that bro!" Robby was shocked and so were the others. Elipsy may have blushed at Brian's confidence. But Brian soon passed out.laying his head on Elipsys lap.She sighed and grabbed him by the foot and dragged him back to the Boredom room.

"Oh hey you guys are back!" Bean said. "I'm sorry I tried to hold Brian but he was so stubborn and he ended up kicking me in the stomach because he wanted to help!" Bean frowned while rubbing his stomach. "Don't worry Bean, I'll give him a proper punishment. And if you guys think that im gonna feed him to a partygoer you guys are right!" Elipsy said while dragging Brian inside the Boredom room. "WHa- NOOOOO don't feed the poor guy to a partygoer, it was probably on accident!" Bean said. Elipsy sighed and let go of Brian's foot. "Mk, I mean he did save our asses... but I still can't figure out how he killed those partygoers..." Elipsy hummed tapping her chin with her index finger. "Let's get some rest then we will flee this place. I'm sure after that attack the rest of those smiling assholes know we're here." Alex crossed his hands and laid down. "Yeah we should get moving tomorrow." Robby added.

~ The next day ~

Dolii was the first to wake up; she yawned and woke Elipsy up. "Eli, wake up, wake up." Dolii shook the sleeping girl. Elipsy opened her eyes and yawned. "Dolii go wake up the others i'll pack up and check the halls." Dolii woke the others up while ELipsy took a close watch of the halls. "Everyone's awake." Dolii said. Elipsy smiled and kept checking the hallways. Brian stood up and walked over to his bag. "Does anyone want some fruit for breakfast?" He asked. "Sure." Everyone said except for Elipsy since she was too busy guarding the door. Brian gave everyone an orange/tangerine and they all ate. "Okay guys pack up, we're leaving soon." Elipsy said.

Brian:

Brian packed some canned goods and took 2 extra bottles of almond water. He saw some sleeping bags and he decided to bring one and attach it to his backpack. He also bring some more batteries for the flash light.

Dolii:

Dolii packed more almond water with her teddy bear and... a very important charm.

Jack:

Jack brought a flashlight, pistol, extra bullets, almond water, and canned goods.

Robby:

Robby brought 2 sleeping bags. And the same things as Jack

Bean:

Bean brought the same things as Jack and Robby but he also brought a flare gun for levels with open spaces.

Alex:

Alex decided to bring almond water, canned goods, a pistol, flashlight, and some night vision goggles just in case they come across a Smiler.

Elipsy:

Elipsy brought extra batteries for the flashlight, glow sticks to distract a smiler. A pistol and extra bullets, almond water, and her two sleeping bags. She also brought a medical kit just in case. Actually all of them brought first aid kits. But Elipsys was the most professional.

The 7 of them quietly exited the room and went down the hallway of level 52. "We should no-clip here." Alex pointed at a wall. "K, everyone ready?" Robby asked. Everyone nodded their heads except for Brian who was sweating so bad. "Brain?" Elipsy asked. "I-I don't wanna bump into a wall again, can someone hold my hand???" Brian shivered. "Quit being a baby and go!" Elipsy pushed the shaking boy towards the wall and Brian just started screaming. "Shh! The Partygoers might hear us!" Alex hushed the boy. "Mister Brian I believe in you, you can do it!" Dolii encouraged the scared Brian. "H-hey Bean, can you hold my hand?" Brian asked. Bean smiled under his mask and took Brian's hand. "Let go!" Bean said as he pulled Brian into the wall with Dolii in his other arm. The 3 no-chipped easily, and Elipsy went after. And then Alex, Robby, and Jack.

They managed to no-clip to level 188.

"Shoot." Alex cursed under his breath. "What's wrong Alex?" Dolii worriedly asked. "We no-clipped to a class 5 level, this is going to be hard." Alex sighed. "Why, what's wrong with this place?" Brian asked as he finally let go of Bean's hand.

"Let's just say that this level is unsafe, unsecure, and has lots of Entities." Robby answered for Alex. "WHAT!?" Brian freaked out. "WERE GOING TO DIE HERE WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Brian bursted down in tears and hugged Elipsys legs. "I don't wanna dieeeee!" Elipsy made a disgusted face and pushed Brian, "You won't die. But you will if you keep being stupid fat baby!" Elipsy yelled. "O-ok..." Brian sniffed. The girl sighed and helped Brian up. "Let's get out of this elevator." ELipsy said.

The elevator opened and they all went outside. "Brian stay close and be careful don't go near the windows too much ok?"

"Why?" Brian stubbornly said as he started walking backwards towards a window a smirk plastered on his face. "I mean if you want to die~" Elipsy said with a smirk on her face. "WHAT?" Brian said, running away from the window. Elipsy burst out laughing "I-its not funny!" Brian yelled. "Shut up, you too are acting like a couple." Alex said. Elipsys mouth hung open and Brian blushed. "Shut up, I would never date that uneducated rat."

"Fine ill just date Bean." Bean's eyes widened when he heard Brian say that. Elipsy smirked "Gay." "But im not gay!" Bean whimpered. "Nahhh, I was talking to Brain." Brian shot daggers at Elipsy and Elipsy did the same. Fortunately Elipsy dominated Brian and won  the staring competition. "Stare at me like that again and I'll rip your eyes out." She threatened. Brian gulped and they kept walking through the level.

End of part 1. 

Part 2 will either be posted tomorrow or at Friday.

-Jhemzie

No-Clipped out of Reality (DISCONTINUED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara