Chapter IX (Dolii's backstory)

~ Narrated by Jhemzie ~

When Dolii went to the Backrooms it was in the year 1998

Everything about her before we begin:

Doliias Reinstall was born in Lublin, Poland in 1994 February 29th she was born female with the features of:

Bright blond hair, Light hazel eyes, white skin, and soft child like features,  she usually has a kidcore aesthetic.

Her mothers name is Raina Skìska (Maiden last name)

Her fathers name is Nolan Reinstall

She is an only child

Dolii mostly has the characteristics a female youth usually has, she is kind caring and most of all sweet, she has never been a trouble child and her parents are thankful for that.

Dolii is not fully polish since her dad is American but he immigrated to poland to be with Raina

And lastly Dollii's zodiac is Pisces

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Narrated by Jhemzie ~ (She was 4 years old when she went to the Backrooms)

Doliias was sleeping peacefully in her small comfy bed. "Dolii hunny, wake up!"  The soft voice a female  awoke the sleeping child. "M-mommy...?"  Doliias asked, the woman before her nodded her head before slowly bringing her head down to the forehead of the once sleeping child. and slowly pecking her forehead with a sweet simple kiss. "Good morning, sunshine I'm  bringing you to your aunties h-house ok?"  Doliias's mother cheered. Doliias smiled and sat up rubbing her hazel orbs with her tiny fists, "Mommy why are you bringing me to aunty?" She asked curiosity feeling the intelligent 4 year old child. "W-well mommy is gonna be very busy so I need you to stay at her house for a while!" Raina said as she pinched Dollias's cheek carefully, "oh... ok." Was  all the small child could say before being picked up by soft arms. "Lets get you ready."

After Doliias was finally dressed she went back to her room to play with her toys, she played carefully to make sure the lose braids displayed on her long blond locks don't get too lose and fall. Doliias was enjoying her playtime before she heard Raina and Nolan yelling, "You can't take her to Iza's house, that's dangerous you know how much she hates Doliias!" Nolan yelled at Raina, Raina sighed and sat down o the table holding her head in her hands. "I can't tell Dolii that I'm leaving her to get married to another man, she wouldn't understand anyways she's only 4, b-but she's a really smart girl that's our only problem." Rain sighed once again. Doliias teared up and came down the stairs tears pouring out of her petite eyes. "W-what do you mean m-mommy?" Doliias questioned. "Oh dear god..."  Raina said. She looked at Dolii and walked over to her trying to hug the 4 year old girl, but instead of receiving a hug Raina received a sad and shocked face as she watched her very own daughter back away from her. "Why would you leave me with my Aunty if she hates me?"  Dolii asked tears falling down her soft skin. "She's the only one I can possibly trust, plus your father is slowly dying for cancer and we never told you..." Dolii was left speechless she stared at her family.

At  Iza's house.

WARNING FORM HERE THERE WILL BE DARK THEMES 

"You know Raina I lost hatred for your daughter a long time ago!"  "R-really, then that's great that means Doliias will be taken care of nicely in your home!" "Indeed, we will make sure to make her into a successful young lady and when she grows up we will make sure she remembers you!" "Awww, thanks sis!" Dolii stood there staring at her mom and aunt as they had their sister to sister conversation. Dolii just sighed and looked down as she hugged her teddy bear tight. "Don't worry mister paws its gonna be just fine..." she whispered to her stuffy. "Alright D-dolii hunny, mommy is leaving soon... d-don't forget me!"  Dolii simply nodded her head and stepped inside Iza's house. Iza closed the door and the happy grin she was wearing turned into "What ever" face "Listen up. This is my house so you obey under my command." "a-and if I do-don't?" Dolii asked curiously. Iza just stared at her angrily as she gritted her teeth taking deep breaths."Simple, I punish you by making you sleep outside where a bear could easily eat you up alive."  Iza said while lighting up a cigarette and smoking it. "Don't test me." She eyed Dolii and fled. "Sleep in the basement I could care less about you brat." Iza said before disappearing into the hallway of her home. Dolii teared up and rubbed her eyes. "I want my mom..." "Well too bad you cant have her kid she's not gonna miss you. Trust me. Raina is a liar." A rough male voice irruption from behind Dolii. "H-huh?" She said. "the names Roger more specifically you can call my uncle Roger. "Listen Dolii I suggest you don't get under Iza's skin. She sure is my wife and I indeed do love her but she can be uhm... a huge jerk at times." The man said while reading his book and lifting his glasses. "You can sleep in the guest room up stairs, just don't let Iza know ok?"  Roger said as he patted the small child's head. "O-okay...'" was all she could say before heading upstairs and sighing. Dolii hummed her favourite lullaby her parents used to sing to her before she came t this cursed place, Dolii fell into a deep slumber while small drops of water exited the closed eyes of the poor child. Dolii shifted uncomfortably in her sleep seeking warmth and love her parents used to give her all the time. she thought she was the luckiest girl  on earth but... but she was wrong... her own mother betrayed her and soonly her own father will parish as well, leaving her to be stuck in this cold and lonely world all a lone without a guardian to love and cherish her. 

In the morning. It was about 7 a.m in the morning. "BRAT COME DOWN HERE!" Iza said with an angered expression. Dolii shot up awake and ra down the stairs only to be met with a rough female hand colliding with her delicate blond locks. Iza pulled and tugged at Dolii's hair causing the child to whimper in pain and fear. "P-please stop!" She said.  "YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO. THIS IS MY HOUSE SO I CALL THE SHOTS HERE BRAT." Iza said as she pulled at Dolii's hair tighter. "Iza STOP!" Roger said as he stopped his wife from hurting the little girl more. "Go disobeyed me, I told you to sleep in the basement!"  "I-im sorry it wont happen again!"  "Apology NOT ACCEPTED. Go clean the dishes and do all the house work low-life!"  Iza said as she walked out of the house and into the back yard where she started smoking. 

Hours has passed by and Dolii was still cleaning the floor of the house. She had already done the dishes and she had already tidied up the bed rooms as well as dusting the furniture. Dolii also had a bruise forming on the side of her leg because she tried to use a wobbly ladder to climb up and dust off some furniture. She cried in pain when she fell off. No one was there to help her up since Roger was out doing work and Iza was outside having the time of her life. As Dolii was cleaning the floor. Iza stepped inside frustrated after receiving a phone call. "YOU BRAT YOUR NOT DONE I GAVE YOU A LONG TIME!" Dolii stared up at Iza "B-but you never gave me a time limit aunt-" Before Dolii could finish her sentence. A sharp pain rushed through Dolii's bruised leg as she cried out in pain that's when she realized Iza had kicke her really hard on her bruised leg.  "Stand up and face me." Iza said. Dolii looked at her tears pouring down her eyes. Iza used her rough hand to smush the face of Dolii causing the poor 4 year old child t whimper from all the pain being inflicted on her small body. "You are so annoying and useless!" Iza yelled as she grabbed her beer she was drinking earlier from the counter and smashing it into Doliias's head. As the Glass made contact with the blond haired child's head it broke into a million pieces cutting through the soft delicate skin of the 4 year old, the impact was so hard it caused Dolii to become very dizzy and fall to the ground. Blood poured out of the young girls head as she cried in pain her crying making the head ache worse but she couldn't stop, it was a 4 year old's instinct to cry when they get severely hurt. "Shut up brat!"  Iza yelled as she Used the broken beer bottle to smash it against dolli's head once again in attempt to stop the girl from crying. Iza smirked and she smashed the beer bottle into Dolii's head. Iza was pleased to hear no noise from the girl except for the dripping blood. "Now stand up." Iza said. But Dolii was just sitting there. Iza got mad and slapped Dolii. "h-hey!" Iza said getting worried. She looked into Dolii's pulse...

Nothing there was no heart beat at least not anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys so much for reading my book Ill make Elipsy's as soon as I can but it might be late since its gonna be very long!  I feel bad for poor Doliias =(

-Jhemzie