Chapter VII

~ A new war? ~

Third person pov:

~ Dolii noticed a piece of fabric the fabrics looked like it was part of Brian's outfit. "Oh no!" She said, She saw the confetti flying out of the window. So she decided to go inside to save Brian's ass. ~

"I'm coming Mister Brian don't worry!" Dolii said.  She was sprinting throughout level fun just to find Brian. And fortunately after 12 minutes of running around and taking 1 minute breaks she found Brian tied up in a chair with a piece of cloth in his mouth to prevent him from taking. The cloth was wrapped around his head tight. "Mister Br-" Before Dolii could finish her sentence. A Partygoer suddenly snatched hr from the ground "le-let go!" She said as she kicked at the Partygoer. "You're a dollface, aren't you supposed to multiply and attack humans?" The partygoer questioned. "No! I would never hurt anyone, I would only hurt those who hurt my friends!" She said out loud. "You're different from the other Dollface's Iv'e met." He said. Dolii flipped herself causing the partygoer to let go of her. She then ran towards Brian and untied him quickly. "Lets go Mister Brian!" She said shaking Brian. He woke up and nodded his head. He followed Dolii and ran through the halls, away from the partygoer. and then that's when they met up with a wretch "Let's try to go a-around it..." Dolii whispered to Brian as she walked around the Wretch whilst holding Brian's hand, "Dolii?" Brian whispered in order not to get the wretches attention. "Let's talk when we're out of here." She whispered back to him. Brain nodded and kept walking around the wretch. 

(With the others) 

Still Third person pov:

Elipsy woke up and stretched her limbs as she looked around the place. "Brain..." She said as she felt for him with her eyes half closed from just waking up. "Brain?" She said as she finally rubbed her eyes to get a better look. And when she id she saw Brian was no where to be found. She cursed under her breath and started looking for the boy. "Brian!??" She yelled, causing the Partypoopers to wake up
"Elipsy?, what's wrong? " Alex asked. "Brian is gone. " she said. "Dolii is g-gone too." Bean stuttered. Elipsy was left speechless she sighed and put her head in her hands and tried to think if what happened and why Dolii and Brian would go missing.
"Hey isn't that Brian's phone? " Jack said pointing at the small black object near a window, still plugged in. "Dangit. Brian why do you care so much for that stupid phone! " Elipsy said out loud  as she groaned at stood up. She stepped closer to the window a pistol in hand. "Let's go save their asses. " She said as she stepped inside. "Elipsy! " Alex yelled but it was too late Elipsy had already been consumed by the white void of the window. Alex sighed as he also grabbed a weapon and made his way to the window, Robby, Bean, and Jack following him from behind. 
As the 5 of them entered the window they were teleported?back to level fun. "Holy shit. " Jack cursed. "If that window led here to level fun, that only means one thing."  "They were possibly taken by the Partygoers. " Robby said Finishing Jacks sentence. Bean sighed and held his pistol tight, "we,'re gonna need to fight a lot of Partygoers. "
Then suddenly the lights went out. "Shoot I didn't grab the night vision goggles! " "Oh no, what if there's a smiler here! " Bean said as he started to freak out. "Calm down, were gonna be just fine. " Elipsy said reassuring Bean. "Let's try to find Brain and Dolii before we bump into another smilling freak." She said coldness poisoing her once soft feminine voice. Alex nodded his head and followed Elipsy as she walked down the halls filled with shadows. "Ahahaha~ I knew you guys would come for them~" someone or something cooed. Elipsy already knew who that teasing voice belonged too.  "Fuck off." She hissed at the partygoer. "Feisty now are we~" it said trying to get under Elipsy's skin and cause her to go mad . "I said fuck. Off." Elipsy said still walking through the darkness. It was all fun and games until the Partygoer decided to pulled Elipsy into it.  "ELIPSY!" Alex yelled as she was pulled by a yellow hand.  "GET YOU DISGUSTING ARMS OFF ME BITCH." Elipsy yelled at the Partygoer causing it to get offended. "What a naughty girl~ you curse too much, we should teach you a lesson by imprisoning that poor boy and that strange dollface and torturing them in-front of you~" the Partygoer cooed in Elipsy's ear. }that's if we can find them~ they managed to escape somehow. I'm actually impressed." The partygoer said in a amused voice. It carried Elipsy into a room filled with other Partygoers. "3 down 4 more to go~" he said. Elipsy tried to kick at them but there was no use. "Stop being a Partypooper and behave~" the Partygoer holding her said. 

"We lost Brian and Dolii now we lost Elipsy too!?" Bean said as she shook in fear. "This is bad real bad..." Alex said. "The partygoers are snatching us one by one." Jack said.  "Let's keep looking for Brian and Dolii." Jack said. "Wait we should split up. There's 4 of us so we can split up into 2 groups. The other group can find Elipsy and the other can find Dolii and Brian, because I'm sure those two are together." Alex said. "Ok me and Bean will try to find Brian and Dolii while Robby and Jack you two go find Elipsy." Alex said. "You sound like our boss." Bean commented. "I mean- I could be." Alex said. "Whatever I don't care, let's go find them." Jack said. 

The 4 of them split up into their assigned groups and started searching for the person/people they were assigned to find.

I'm sorry for updating late please forgive meh, iv'e been busy on school work. Plus I'm going to be heading to high school soon =,)

Wish me luckkk

- Jhemzie