Modern Moomin valley headcanons!

((Happy thirtieth chapter! These headcanons are set in high school years, so most people in this are 14-18, I hope you guys enjoy!))

((Keep in mind that these are just MY headcanons, if you don't agree then that is completely fine! I would love feedback and ideas for future chapters, but please be nice, thank you!))

Modern Moomin valley headcanons!

Snufkin, Little my and Mymble jr all live together with all of their younger siblings and their parents.

These kids are insane btw-

The Mymble is a midwife and owns her own business and the Joxter is a stay at home dad.

Moomin, Snorkmaiden and Snork all live with Moominmama and Moominpapa.

Moominmama is a gardener and sells what she grows at flea markets while Moominpapa writes books about amazing adventurers.

Sniff lives with his adopted dad the Muddler and adopted Grandfather Hodgkins.

The Muddler and Hodgkins own a antique/thrift store.

Tooticky lives in a hippie van they fixed up with Ninny and they both work at a library.

No one knows where Stinky lives or if he works anywhere.

Ninny, Little my and Stinky are freshman (9th grade).
Snufkin, Moomin, Sniff and Snorkmaiden are Sophomores (10th grade).
Tooticky is a junior (11th grade).
Snork and Mymble jr are seniors, but Mymble jr skipped junior year (12th grade).

They all share a gym class because I imagine this school is in a place like Moomin Valley, kind of middle of nowhere-tight knit community area which makes the school not have a ton of students.

Maybe ten people per class and fifty kids a grade.

Mymble jr took all honors, joined a bunch of clubs and skipped her junior year and now has gifted kid burnout.

Snufkin is failing most of his classes, not because he's getting things wrong, but he just doesn't care.

Someone help these guys please.

Snufkin actually wants to drop out, but Mymble and Mymble jr won't let him.

Ninny and Tooticky live in a van because they both ran away from their families and decided to live together after meeting in their school's book club.

Their relationship is not and never will be romantic, they're just too bffs living in a van.

Tooticky and Mymble jr won couple of the year in sophomore year.

Stinky is the classic, stereotypical troubled kid; vandalizing stuff, breaking things, bullying people, etc.

Stinky picks on Ninny the most, but Little my doesn't let him get away with it.

Moomin, Tooticky, Snorkmaiden, Snork and Ninny are in the book club.

Snufkin and Tooticky are in the music club.

Mymble jr and Ninny are in the art club.

Stinky and sniff aren't in any clubs.

The Joxter, Moominpapa, Hodgkins and The Muddler used to be in a band when they were in high school and they still meet up to have coffee on sundays.

Sniff and Snufkin both smoke cigarettes and will skip class to do so.
((Don't smoke kids))

They've been caught many- MANY times.

Little my and Ninny are like- two peas in a pod and hang out all the time.

They like to do puzzles and play card games- very relaxing activities.

Moomin runs the school garden and Snufkin will help out when he can.

Everyone knows those two are pining.

They all walk to school as no one owns a car and there are no buses.

They don't have a cafeteria, they have outdoor seating with umbrellas.

Moomin and Mymble jr are probably the most popular students.

Snufkin wants to leave his home and travel the world, but feels buckled down because of his family and friends, he loves them, but he wants his freedom.

He doesn't often get that freedom.

Snork and Snorkmaiden were put in the foster care system, but we're taken in by the moomin family.

Also fashion-

Sjjdodbdjdjd

Snufkin never gets new clothes and wears the oldest, baggiest stuff- but somehow he always pulls it off and keeps a great color scheme.

Moomin loves grays and blues, lots of sweaters, cute accessories, vans, all the fun stuff.

Smorkmaiden dresses in that really cute pink aesthetic with all the hello kitty merchandise and stuff, but mixed with like- light academia.

Little my loves grunge/punk and you can't convince me otherwise, throat stompers, band t-shirts, dark colors, spikes, all of it.

Tooticky dresses in a more goblin core aesthetic, brown, greens and of course grays with a love for nature inspired jewelry.

Ninny and Mymble jr both dress in a dark academia aesthetic with vests, cute dresses, glasses, feathers, etc.

Stinky dresses in leather jackets and stained t-shirts/jeans, what're they stained with? No one knows-

They're all so aesthetic in their own ways and I love it akdidhehosjf