Moomin headcanons!

((requested by HamiltonFreak, thank you for the request! Enjoy!))

((Keep in mind that these are just MY headcanons, if you don't agree then that is completely fine! I would love feedback and ideas for future chapters, but please be nice, thank you!))

Moomin headcanons!

Moomin's are generally very soft and lovable creatures with very little intimidating features unless they really try, that includes Moomin!

Toes beans toe beans toe beans.

Very soft fur that naturally curls around his arms and legs, creating this very soft look to him.

Chub chub chub chub.

Moomin has an incredible sense of smell, due to his large snout.

Getting sick is a nightmare though.

Moomin has claws, but unlike Snufkin's, his claws are naturally more dull and are much shorter, he also can't retract them.

Great sense of hearing, like- could hear you perfectly if you were across the house and just talked in a normal toned voice.

Horrible sense of balance, even with his tail.

He has a very innocent and child-like view of the world, even when he grows up.

Sees the good in everyone and isn't one to dislike someone for no reason.

Snufkin made him into a neutral good instead of a lawful good, with the crime and all..

Definitely bisexual and uses he/they pronouns and uses they/them with everyone on default unless they request otherwise.

Be gay do crime, what can I say?

Was friends with stinky at one point when he was younger.

Craves to be an adventurer just like Snufkin, but feels like he just isn't cut out for it sometimes.

Troublemaker 100%.

Is a bit of a hoarder, he picks up everything and anything, especially if it's cool looking or shiny, like a strange seagull-dragon thing.

Gives those he loves the things he find, like the feathers in Snufkin's hat or the rock necklace Tooticky wears or the seashell ring he gave Moominmama.

He and little my have beef no one knows nothing about, but they're still very good friends.

Has had crushes on Snufkin and Snorkmaiden respectfully.

Is like- one of the only ones beside Little my, Tooticky and Ninny who can stay up during the winter, but he'll usually get sick later, due to not being used to terribly cold weather like those three are.

Def paints his nails with snorkmaiden and gossips.

Has a camera he takes pictures of everyone
With and puts them all in an album Tooticky helped him make.

Sniff irritates him, but they're still good friends, moomin just doesn't like how greedy sniff can be sometimes.

Will communicate his emotions and just CAN NOT bottle them up, no matter how much he tries.

One lovely moomintroll.