Joxter x nonbinary reader headcanons!

((Keep in mind that these are just MY headcanons, if you don't agree then that is completely fine! I would love feedback and ideas for future chapters, but please be nice, thank you!))

Joxter x non-binary reader headcanons!

It takes forever for this man to;

1: come to terms that he likes you.
2: admits that he likes you- TO HIMSELF.
3: starts showing you more, "I like you" affection.
4: confess to you that he likes you.
5: actually realizes he's dating you.

Boundaries are everything to this man, he likes his space and hates being touched without his knowledge when he's asleep.

He pays attention when it comes to your boundaries and they're the only rules in the world he follows and respects because he cares about you.

He'll gently scratch your scalp with his claws to lull you to sleep or calm you down if needed.

Let's all be honest, this man is terrifying in bad lighting/dark forests, so if he ever does accidentally scare you, he'll apologize profusely and make it up to you.

He is a very cuddly guy and if he isn't able to be affectionate in public with you, that be a boundary you have or it just isn't a good time, he'll wrap his tail around your leg or arm as a simple gesture of love.

Protects you at all costs, like- he'd willingly get detained by any sherif if it meant you didn't.

Dotes over you with actions instead of words.

Will grab an extra coat when you guys are leaving your home if he sees you don't have one, makes sure to have essentials you'll both need in his satchel, calms any anxiety or nerves you have with gentle touches and calming purrs.

He's very sweet, just intimidating and a mischievous rat.

Steals your stuff and hoards it and you'll find a pile of stuff you've been looking for under your guy's bed and it's insane.

In his defense, you do the same thing with his clothes-

Will legit sweep you off your feet, but loves getting swept off his own feet as well.

Chaos.

He's terrible with verbal communication and tends to bottle up his feelings, but with enough coaxing and loving reassurance he will talk to you.

Would go absolutely feral if someone hurt you.

Shows you all the best places he's explored, wanting you to see the beauty he got to experience.

Tells you tales of his adventures from when he was younger.

This man is so sweet :3