Tooticky headcanons

((Keep in mind that these are just MY headcanons, if you don't agree then that is completely fine! I would love feedback and ideas for future chapters, but please be nice, thank you!))

Tooticky headcanons!

A mumrick just like Snufkin!

I feel like they're a She/They non-binary

Lives in the Moomin's boat house during the winter because they usually live in a tent on the far side of the beach, but it gets too cold during the winter.

Gay for Mymble Jr- like, it's so obvious.

Gives amazing hugs!

Is a keeper of the "ancient ones" aka, the small ancestors of the moomins.

They take care of them by leaving out food, water and helping them build their bonfire every winter.

Isn't a vagabond but likes to wander.

Snufkin and Tooticky are besties-

They're each other's wingman's.

Sense yknow, Mymble Jr is Snufkin's sister and Tooticky is close with the moomin family.

It works!

Is very kind and takes in people who can't take care of themselves.

Basically Ninny's adopted parent at this point.

Ninny lives with them in the tent and they live in the boat house in the winter.

They can't swim!

Has a bad habit of cracking all their joints and bones unconsciously.

They know how to ice skate but aren't a huge fan.

Likes to ice fish more!

They're very calm and kind, they have that soothing voice that could lull anyone to sleep.

Blunt- kind of jagged claws.

They have fur growing mostly around the chest area and their arms, have claws and have a tail like Snufkin's.

Their tail is much shorter and is much softer than Snufkin's.

Carves wood as a hobby.

Collects sticks, rocks, seashells- basically hordes like a strange dragon.

Taught Ninny how to weave baskets.

Avoids Little My like the plague.

If she knew Tooticky liked Mymble Jr it would not stay a secret for long.

Tooticky is horrible at keeping secrets.

Wears their heart on their sleeve.

Honestly, just very pleasant.