Chapter 34

Jordan's Pov

Capsize pulls her hair up into a sloppy but beautiful ponytail.

"So what's happened, since ye know." Capsize's golden eyes beem with excitement. I never thought a walk around Dagrun would be this amazing.

"Well Tom and I got married. We saved Ianite, again. Tom and I adopted our first kid. Her names Chrissy, she's just recently moved to the deep dark." I hold the cavern door open for Capsize.

Martha is sat a side booth and smiles when she sees me.

I lead Capsize over to the booth. "Hey Sparklez." Martha says sadly. Despite her smile she looks kind of sad.

"You ok?" I ask. Martha is much like Ianite in a sense. They both read like a book.

"No but I'd rather not talk about it. Is this the mysterious girl who washed up by the parlor late last night?" Martha glances at Capsize then back at me.

"Yeah. Her names Capsize. Capsize is is Martha, Ianite's daughter."

"Ianite has a daughter?" Capsize asks looking into my eyes.

"Had a son as well. But lets not talk about him." Martha adds.

"Yeah with a guy named....." Tears fill my eyes. My nickname.

"S-Spark what's wrong?"

"We gotta go." I say without thinking. "But you haven't ate!" Martha says.

"Are you hungry?" I ask Capsize who brushes a pice of hair behind her ear.

"Not really. It was wonderful to meet ye Martha. Hopefully we can talk more soon!" Capsize grabs my hand and skips out of the cafe.

"What's wrong?" She asks not letting go of my hand.

We're nearing Steve's house. "Ianite's husbands name was Spark. We're not sure if he has any relation to my nickname."

Capsize frowns and I pull her into my arms.

"I've missed you so much." I whisper, my eyes close causing tears to fall.

"I'M GONNA GIVE HIM A RIGHT RUMBLE SYNDY!" Steve yells Capsize pulls from me and pulls out a sword.

"NO STEVE LEAVE THEM ALONE!" Tom sobs. Wait? Why's he upset?

"Is this the little slutt?!" Steve stops just in front of Capsize.

"Don't call her that." I pull out a sword of my own.

Tom's Pov

I see the fury in Jordan's eyes as Steve mumbles something.

My back burns from the runes Steve carved into my back.

The most painful of all, heartbreak. It didn't work.

"Spark who is this?" Capsize says loud enough for me to hear.

Steve grabs Capsize by her throat and hold her off the ground.

"IS THIS SOME-" Jordan pushes Steve to the ground.

"IF YOU EVER LAY A FINGER ON HER AGAIN I SWEAR-"

"YOU'LL WHAT! YOU POSE NO THREAT SPARKLEZ!" Poor Capsize looks terrified.

Jordan's sword is pressed to Steve's throat. He could kill him, easily.

The world seems to have stoped. Martha is next to Capsize. Both girls look terrified.

"I WILL NOT HESITATE TO...." Jordan gets cut off by Steve turning him over.

Jordan's stronger. I see a purple light start forming behind Steve.