Chapter 32

Tom's Pov

Today's the day I've dreaded since we adopted Chrissy.

Her choosing ceremony. I'm terrified she won't choose Dianite but I'm more scared she'll choose Ianite.

Jordan looks about as nervous as I do. I know its not for the same reason.

Ianite had to leave with Dec. The gods always attend. All three.

I saw how he watched her leave and smiled when she looked back at him.

"You guys aren't gonna hate me over my decision are you?" Chrissy asks nervously.

"Of course not Chrissy. We love you for you. Its okay if you don't believe the same as us." Jordan answers.

"Its time to get ready." I say trying not to sound too shaky.

Time Skip

Chrissy looks stunning. Her dress is white and semi-short. It fits Chrissy's curves perfectly.

Daniel is in a traditional suit. I feel my eyes start to water as Jordan takes pictures.

He's fully decked out in Ianite armor. Me, Dianite's.

Its tradition the God/goddess's most loyal follower stand beside their said god/goddess during the ceremony.

Of course Jordan and I got picked. Tucker was Mianite's choice.

"Tom! Don't cry!" Chrissy playfully yells. I laugh and wipe my tears.

"I'm sorry! You've grown up so much!" Daniel and Chrissy laugh at my comment.

"Chrissy why don't you sit on Fire for a picture." Jordan says.

The obedient horse trots up to Chrissy. She jumps on his back and smiles.

Click

"Jordan what about the well over by Martha's." I add.

We travel to Steve and Martha's via my car.

Chrissy sits and faces away from the camera.

She smiles slightly as Steve says something I couldn't understand.

Click

"Jordan! I wasn't ready!" Chrissy complains.

I see Jordan start smiling. "Tom come here."

Jordan leans close to me and shows me the picture.

Chrissy is deffinatly Ianite's daughter. They look just alike as far as body shape goes.

Chrissy's features are shaper than Ianite's. Must be the Dianite in her.

"Lets get over to the hall." Martha says. Steve's jaw drops and everyone laughs.

Martha looks good! She's in a tight fitted, red, lacy dress.

"Syndy you look like you could kill anything in your way." Steve says and places his hand on my shoulder.

"Is that a good thing?"

Travel Time Skip

Jordan's Pov

Chrissy and Daniel sit next to Maddi and Kurt.

Maddi is in a ivory, cocktail length, dress with gold detailing.

Tom gives my hand a squeeze as the place starts to fill up.

"Where are they?" Tucker sounds impatient as we wait for the gods to walk out.