Chapter 5

Three Weeks Later

Tom's Pov

When Martha warned us about Chrissy's rapid growing I did not expect anything like its been.

Only three weeks ago she was my sweet little eight year old baby girl.

Now she's 13 mentally and physically. It breaks my heart to see her childhood get token from her.

"Dad? You okay?" Chrissy asks breaking my thoughts.

"Yeah umm you ready to go?" I ask trying not to cry.

"Can I ask you something?" She asks,

"You just did!" Chrissy rolls her eyes. "Of course you can."

"Who are my adopted parents? And do I have siblings?" Jordan drops a plate he was once holding. It shatters.

"You okay?" I ask and Jordan gasps. "Its Ianite." He takes off running towards the RV. Chrissy and I run not to far behind him.

Jordan speeds to the Fortress of Fury. As we get closer I see red smoke coming from the top.

"What the hell." I mumble Jordan parks quite dangerously.

Chrissy's Pov

We all pile out and Ianite has tears in her eyes.

Mesmerized by her I end up walking into DadT.

A man with dark black hair and soft red eyes appears in front of us. Then a very beat up boy beside him.

The boy has black hair, one of his eyes are red, the other enderpearl green, he has one big black wing, the other a soft white.

"My Lord!" DadT says and the man smiles at me.

Jordan's Pov

"Where's Spark sister?" Dianite asks moving close to Ianite.

"He's not here like you threatened." He mocks. He places a hand on Ianite's hip and I look to Tom. He looks as scared and confused as I am.

I clear my throat and Dianite laughs. "Jordan isn't it?" He asks pulling away from Ianite.

"You know my name don't play stupid." I snap.

"Dianite! Explain please my lord why you didn't address that note to me?" Tom says and I shoot him a glance.

"Thomas I believe you've grown a liking for my daughter." Dianite says and my eyes widen.

Chrissy's Pov

What?! Dianite's my dad! Who's my mom! "Sister?" The boy whispers a tear rolling down his face. "Shut up Blaze!" Dianite yells then smites him. I see Ianite flench as Dianite smites Blaze.

"She got her mothers beautiful voice didn't she." Dianite says jerking me forward.

"Dianite stop. Leave her be." Ianite says which causes Dianite to shove me back into Tom.

"Sister why don't you explain what's going on." Ianite opens her mouth to say something but its as if she can't.

"Come on cat got your tounge." Dianite says harshly.

"I.....I can't." She stutters and her gaze drops to the ground.

"After Spark left Mianite slayed me out. Ianite had it in her to save me. Soon after Ianite talked about wanting children...."

"YOU HAD KIDS WITH DIANITE!" Jordan yells and I move to the other side of DadT.

"He raped me!" Ianite softly yells back. Dianite laughs and moves as close as possible to her.

"Its not considered rape if you liked it." Is this why Ianite always has hated me? Becuase I'm part of him?

"Immoral kids are against the rules. Sister, Brother you both know that." Mianite says from behind us.

"What does that mean!" Jordan cries. "One misshap could kill everyone. They both must be eliminated." Tom shoves me behind him. I feel tears start forming in my eyes, I'm not ready to die!

"Thomas you know it has to happen. For the good of everyone, Jordan included." Mianite says and I feel a stern hand on my back.

I turn and Dianite is stood behind me. Ianite has moved next to Jordan.

"Martha warned us. She said Dianite was suppose to...."

"JORDAN! DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE OKAY WITH THIS?" DadT yells. They won't let this happen right.

"Ianite what do you think. Will she mess with......"

"He won't lay a finger on you. Don't be scared." Dianite's voice says in my head. I turn back and he's got a pretty good poker face on.

"Lets give her a chance." Ianite says and I release the breath I didn't know I was holding.

Mianite looks shocked. "Ianite you realize she'll have to keep her identity hidden."

"She can do it Mianite!" Dianite yells.

Tom's Pov

I really hope Chrissy stands up for herself. The only reason I haven't said something is because Dianite is right there.

"Excuse me Dianite did you say something?" Mianite says and I clench my fist. Why isn't Dianite responding to that! Man he's changed.

"Yeah actually he did say something." Chrissy says moving back beside me.

"Chrissy Cassell! You....." Jordan lets his voice taper off.

"She's a frisky one isn't she. Looks like all those times Ianite sobbed, 'She's taking after him' her assumption was correct. Don't you agree Sparklez."

Chrissy's Pov

"Mianite stop." Ianite says gently. Dianite...I mean er dad has done a good job of keeping his cool. But I have a feeling that calmness can only last so long.

"I give you one chance child. Mess this up and I will end your life." Mianite disappears before anyone can mouth off.

"So correct me if I'm wrong. Ianite you saved Dianite, and then had a affiar with him. Then came Blaze. I'm assuming 'it' happened again then came Chrissy." DadJ says clearly confused.

"Your correct Spark Plug."

"Ha! That's funny! How's Andor?" Dianite asks and I see DadT tense up.

"He's great Dianite. But I think its time we both went home." Ianite says, DadT pulls me close to him. He thinks Dianite's gonna take me with him. He wouldn't do that, would he?